#1 Ajeli

Ajeli

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:35 PM

Steam Name: Jeli
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43325161

Hello, so recently I was created lobby banned. The reason for the ban was because of the slap command being used which repetitively knocks you into the air. First for most of the slaps they weren't done by me but through a team member I was on before season who just wanted to joke around slapped me for a while. Half the time I just feel into the pit and was paying attention to other things. Yes I should've just repped myself and not play and yes I do know I did some of the slaps. I didn't really view this as an exploit just me not helping the team. Also I was a little bored and I was tired and I was just getting a little laugh out of it and didn't realize people were really getting mad. My mumble laughed at it a little. Also the reason for kicking people before it started was I had the sniper slot right as it went up and I kept having issues staying in it. I haven't seen it happen recently but it's a bug I see sometimes. If this becomes a temporary ban I promise I won't let it happen again or ever use commands inside lobbies just in case it makes somebody mad.

#2 kKaltUu

kKaltUu

Clown

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:59 AM

Removed the ban,

Never abuse sourcemod plugins to alter the gameplay during the lobby, even if it's in jest.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned