TF2C Profile: Maximum124
Region: NA

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: Mumble
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: --

I've looked all over for how to connect to specific channels, as the lobby provides a channel number-- but as I look all I find is "it should just automatically connect."

Whenever I press the join mumble button it will connect me to the TF2 center mumble server, but only just that. I get the full mumble url, with the channel and everything but it just doesnt put me in with my team.

[attachment=352:1.png]

I end up here, instead of in my lobbies chat, even as the game starts. I have to manually look for the channel's number and enter the room, with the what? More then 100 channels in the TF2 center server this is pretty hard to do, especially when you're starting or in a game.

If there is a way to enter a channel number im mumble, and connect to it; I can not for the life of me find it.

My mumble is at the latest version, I have not encountered any other problems with it. I don't know if this is simply a TF2 center server issue, as I havent had the chance to connect to any other one.

#2 kKaltUu

kKaltUu

Clown

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:43 PM

Does this happen when the lobby has started and you've refreshed the page? 

Can you join specific channels if someone else links it on a different mumble? 

#3 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:38 PM

Maximum,

I'm not sure why autoconnect is not working for you.  If you are in mumble, however, you can scroll through the lobbies in mumble and just pick the right channel and join.  The channels are numbered like the lobby number with a red/blue subchannel.  Pretty straightforward.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed