TF2C Profile: Bishey
Region: EU

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: * Adblock Plus
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: Lobby page
Lobby ID: #319086
Date & Time: 28 Jan 15:30 CET

The bug has been happening for a few weeks. It feels like it fixes itself randomly and occurs at random times. I enter any lobby. Once the lobby is full I am asked to ready up. Pressing the button does not do anything. Animation works, I keep clicking and it doesn't register. I click cancel and refresh and pre-ready up but none of these fix the situation. After 30 seconds I am removed of my slot and someone else comes in. If someone else does not come in and I can refresh quick enough sometimes I can go back to my slot, but often clicking on the empty slot does nothing and I can't get my slot back. It's especially frustrating at low usage hours when you wait half an hour to lobby to fill only to be kicked because you can't ready up.

Some other relevant info: I have disabled adblock for the site and the bug continues. There are other occasional bugs when I ready up but it doesn't connect me to the server automatically. Join mumble button also works only half the time. But these are minor issues since I can just do them manually, however getting regularly kicked out of lobbies because I can't ready up is a major issue.
  • Anna_mn92 likes this

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 01 February 2015 - 03:13 PM

This is the notorious "refresh bug".

Use https://tf2center.com/lobbies to fix.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined