TF2C Profile: Lamiiku
Region: NA

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: Lobby page
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: --

I've played nearly in 50 lobbies through TF2Center, and through them all I've never ragequit one. You can imagine, then, my dismay that twice in the same day, errors of the site's webpage have caused my reliablity numbers to plummet to 80%. The main page of TF2Center already causes my browser to run exceptionally slowly; just to write this report I had to copy and paste it into my browser. On this first occasion, I was attempting to ready up, but my browser was so slow it didn't register that I had indicated my readiness. I was booted from the lobby. The second instance was in a cp_sunshine lobby. I assumed that since the webpage indicated that I could download the map, I wouldn't have any trouble. I joined the lobby only to find that the map wasn't available. Attemtping to download a map that size through an external site would have taken me too long, and the server's automatic DL wasn't much faster. By the time I got in, I had been automatically kicked from the lobby.
The problem is not with my Internet connection; other pages (and TF2 itself) run fine. It's not my browser, it's up-to-date and doens't give me any serious trouble. I would appreciate it if my reliability could be restored, I pride myself in sticking through tough games and would be quite dismayed if my reputation was darkened by glitches.

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:27 PM

Don't worry,  your reliability will go up over time.

#3 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 01 February 2015 - 03:11 PM

As MN said, reliability will go back up after playing lobbies completely. (~5% per lobby.)

And as for the "Download Map", that does not mean you can download the map from the server. That's the link to download the map directly from TF2C, so you don't need to worry about a server having fast DL or not.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined