• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 RareBanana

RareBanana

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:43 PM

TF2C Profile: http://rc.tf2center....61198143992583' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>RareBanana
Region: EU

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: Lobby page
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: 25 Jan 14:00 GMT

When I started up chrome and went onto TF2C (The lobbies page) Instead of the most part of the page being filled up with lobbies, there were none for me. Also the list of 'Players online' on the page was blank too. That's basically it.

#2 RealWolf

RealWolf

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:29 PM

TF2C Profile: RealWolf
Region: AU

Browser: Other
Connection type: * Router

Lobby ID: #317040
Date & Time: 23:27 GMT Jan 25

For the above, have tested on both a firefox and a chrome window.

Yesterday everything was displaying fine, today the website appears to be bugged. The slots all display as 'open', clicking them does nothing.

When I use the link from the main lobbies page to join, where you move directly to the selected section, it may put me into that slot. But then the website never seems to refresh, and my reliability has dropped to 70% from 100% because it doesn't tell me to launch the game at all.

Now I can't use lobbies because I can't select slots, or see what slots I can actually see (restricted slots don't show restrictions), and the game will neve rlaunch so I can't actually play either

#3 Geoduck

Geoduck

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:30 PM

TF2C Profile: Geoduck
Region: NA

Browser: Google Chrome
Connection type: * Router

Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: 1/25/15 5:30PM EST

Edit: I downloaded Firefox and it works, but I'm not a fan of Firefox. I was using Chrome before, and TF2Center worked fine, but now it doesn't.

I just restarted my computer (To turn off Rainmeter, a desktop modifier, if that's important), and when I came back, TF2Center was pretty broken for me. No lobbies are shown and I can't use the chat box (text can be entered, but not sent. Enter doesn't work and pressing "Say it loud" refreshes the page). Any advice?

#4 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:16 AM

Merged Threads

All of these issues spawn from the "refresh bug." This is browser side. Use https://tf2center.com to fix :)
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed