TF2C Profile: Nidorino
Region: EU

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: Substitutions
Lobby ID: #315442
Date & Time: 24 Jan 16:00 GMT

Got reported and - for some reason - got a ragequit for it. Server marked as full. Tried to refresh, then reconnect, server was still full. Apparently it happened to a bunch of people who tried to connect too. It's happened before but this time it got me down to 80% reliability from 90% (also resulting from the other report for not joining a sub). In a service that's heavily based on those kinds of stats, I would say that's a big deal.

It seems it happened to a lot of other people too because that lobby's chat was riddled with people trying to join and getting reported for being AFK/not connecting.

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:52 PM

This week, we have had an issue with !rep.  Is this still an issue?

Sorry, we don't remove reps or reset stats.  Rest assured, the reliability is a running total over the past several matches you have played.  It will age off quickly.

#3 Nidorino

Nidorino

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:00 PM

This week, we have had an issue with !rep.  Is this still an issue?

Sorry, we don't remove reps or reset stats.  Rest assured, the reliability is a running total over the past several matches you have played.  It will age off quickly.

Seems like it. Several lobbies had that problem for a small while at the time.

And yeah, I figured the system would be something along those lines. Well, provided it gets fixed, guess I'll just avoid subs for a while. Thanks for the quick response.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed