Region: EU

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: In-game
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: every lobby

Hi today i'am here for reporting a really REALLY anoying bug :(
In all lobies i connect now after a time my game is just freezing and i can't do anything just shut down TF2 and of course I get rep for this becaus people think i ragequit or things like that idk why its happen when i was F2P (a long time ago) i try some lobbies and thoses one have worked after what 6 month a friend told me "hey come do a lobby with me" this one have work too now in the start of 2015 my friend have found a team and they want me to be in (9VS9 as engi) but they can't test meor just do some fun lobbies becaus EVERY time my game freeze :'(
also sorry for my english i'am just a old trader and poor belgian engi who want to do some fun lobbies :c

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

Haha.  Hi Sibola.  "I'm an old trader and poor belgian engi" is the quote of the day for sure.

TF2C is designed to automatically rep people who are not in game, on class, in the right team after 3 minutes.  This is so lobbies get started quickly.

I suggest you fix PREC.  This isn't really a bug, since it is by design.  I can see that it affects you though, and I am sorry.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined