• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:06 PM

Steam Name: gersonak
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44812841

[I am guilty (to an extent), just feel ban is ridiculous and unfair.]

Background

OK. So I think my ban so totally unfair. Like, sure I called a guy a pleb (childish insult deserves to be treated as a joke, but w/e he can be insulted if he wants). But seriously in this lobby I was playing with 3 friends and we were just trying to have fun so it's not like I went into a lobby with the intention to grief everyone and cause havoc. Items were down so no one really cared what happened (apart form this guy apparently) and we were just chillin'. This was not exactly a LAN final sooo yeah. This guy overreacted so hard about me using needles in fights, so I felt it appropriate to teach him a lesson in what not healing him was really like.

Main Appeal

But yeah that's all pretty much pointless to argue at this point. I get I did a wrong and whatever but I think the punishment is totally unfair. Like seriously, I have 280 other lobbies with no problem and then on the 281st I don't heal ONE GUY and I get a two week ban. No warning. A 2 week ban. Like, you cannot tell me that that is reasonable by any stretch of the imagination.

Sincerely, Pyoo.

"PS there is nothing in the rules (which don't even mention griefing so I don't see how that is a punishable offense) saying that as medic I MUST heal every player and cannot play using the needles. So yeah."

OKOK P.S.S because flustered: The rules section has no rules. How can I possibly be banned when there is nothing telling me what I can and can't do.

Apparently using needles is a bannable offense. FYI. No rules told me that, nor did they tell me the consequences. 

#power abuse

OK that was bad and I apologise but this is really stupid.

I watched the demo back and I don't think I did anything wrong.

Apart from the one guy I consistently play with the team properly.

I use needles a fair bit but I do not feel that it is anymore than I would use arrows and certainly not enough to be "griefing".   

@30,000 ticks the demo walks into the point and there is no one else here. I spam some needles into choke just in case then turn, pull out the medi gun and go to heal the demo. He then jumps into the whole enemy team dies and reps me before I get a chance to heal.

Apart from that I just chose not to heal him. Like I get you could class that as some kind of rule violation but the thing is, when you look back at a lot of things you can find thing people to wrong that could also be classed as "deliberately disrupt or ruin the gaming experience of others" like bind spamming and I guess general poor playing. But people don't get banned for that :/

Edited by Pyoo, 09 January 2015 - 07:09 PM.

#2 kKaltUu

kKaltUu

Clown

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:09 PM

was unbanned for archimedes cup

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected