zaba

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:14 AM

Steam Name: zaba
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55471773

Hello,

I was permabanned for Posting a user's cell phone number in the main site chat.

The player whose cell phone number is in question (dj) has definitely not been a friend of mine for a while now. We have clashed before however it usually did not escalate much. In a process lobby on the day that I was banned dj joined as a sub and immediately started shit talking me and my friends by calling us "low gold" and claiming that we were stacking the lobby when in reality we weren't. Then when we played the lobby a taunted a few times after killing dj, because of his shittalk and our conflicts in the past. After the lobby dj proceeded to rant for quite a while to my friend who was playing on my team in the lobby about how bad of a person I was for taunting him. He then gave my friend his phone number and told me to call him so we could "work this out". It was after this that I posted his number in lobby chat. I realized that this move was a mistake and proceeded to add dj in order to talk to him. We spoke for some time and although I don't have the chat log anymore we both agreed to let things go and forgive each other.

While obviously what I did was wrong and was simply a stupid move on my part. I contest that it was not done unprovoked, and that dj and I have worked things out. There are no hard feelings all around and I remain regretful of the decision to post his number. I would greatly appreciate if I could be unbanned or have my ban shortened as both of us have agreed to let things go and I am sincerely regretful for what I did. I would love to leave my poor decision in the past and continue to lobby with friends.

If you are interested in discussing anything here with dj you can add him here, however I will ask that you keep in mind that his comments may be biased due to the obvious bad blood we have had with each other in the past.

If you would like to discuss something with someone who was also in the lobby you can add my friend kt here.

Thanks,

zaba

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:33 AM

Reduced to a 3 month chat ban, which can be appealed at a later date.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected