TF2C Profile: Dracyoshi
Region: NA

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi* Router

Bug type: Lobby page
Lobby ID: Unknown; Possible ids in description
Date & Time: October 6 2:50am EST

Possible lobby IDs: 300441, 300445, 300466, 300482 or 300492 | It should be a mumble restricted Highlander game. I would have been a Heavy in the lobby.

Issue: While deciding on if I should do my first lobby or not, I decided to check out what is going on in a lobby that was currently at 17/18 slots filled. I intended to join the lobby into spectator but accidentally clicked the last open Heavy slot. I realized and instantly closed the page before it even finished loading.

I saw the game start right after I closed the page from the main lobby list. I thought that somebody just joined directly after me and started the game, but I was alerted that I got reported a few minutes later.

But:
That was a mumble restricted lobby. I haven't verified mumble yet so I shouldn't have been able to join a slot from the few mumble lobbies that I just tested after being reported.

Furthermore, shouldn't you be forced to click ready before the game starts? It was listed on this page.

The game that I was apparently supposed to be in isn't even listed on my profile, and my lobbies played total is still 0! And yet I have 1 ragequit apparently.

If I can just get that removed as an abandoned/ragequit lobby, that'd be nice. I don't want to have an abandon on my record before I even played a lobby!

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:47 PM

The last person the join the slot (so on a 17/18 lobby, the 18th player) is automatically readied up. As for ragequit, you were auto-reported for not joining the server within 3 minutes.

Not sure about it letting you join a mumble-req lobby w/o verifying mumble.

Devs?
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:38 PM

Dracy,

Did you select a player slot?  If so, I agree, current design should start the game immediately afterwards.  We assume you are ready, you just joined and were the last person. Obviously not AFK.

We have had another report of "I click to join a lobby from the main page and then it adds me to a slot, even though I didn't choose that."  Was this the case?

#4 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:22 AM

No response, closed.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined