TF2C Profile: Riot
Region: AU

Browser: Opera
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: Mumble
Lobby ID: #298499
Date & Time: 4/01/2015 2:00

I am very new to mumble and have not used it before tf2 center I'm not sure what happened here but I think it may have been my fault for being in mumble before the lobby started, I didn't realise I had failed to join the mumble until after the match started, I swapped out of tf2 and joined the mumble. It began saying that the user name was in use so I changed it and got into the mumble. Rather than hearing my team I heard I think the server changing peoples teams and moving things around, I could see the entire lobby on the right hand side of my screen and not just my team, I could not here anyone talking. It progressed like this for the full game. After this I was mumble banned. Here is a screen shot of the mumble console.
Again I am very new to Mumble and in all other lobbies I have been connected automatically, I have no idea how this happened and it is probably my fault.[attachment=308:Help Mumble.PNG]

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:49 PM

First off, not being in mumble usually results in a minor "wrist slap" kind of mumble lobby ban - 30 minutes.  Nothing to worry about.

Suggestions would be:

1. use mumble on same computer

2. When a mumble required lobby starts, it tries to launch mumble.  Let it do this.

3. If you somehow aren't in the correct mumble channel, go there manually.  Note the lobby number is the same in game as in mumble.

4. If you somehow didn't auto-join mumble, go there manually.

5. Biggest tip, is make sure mumble is working before it is game start time.

I wonder if this is working ok for you now?

#3 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:26 AM

No response, closed.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined