TF2C Profile: DukeDaniel
Region: Other

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: Stats/User profile
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: 3 Jan 23:28 CET

I was playing a Badwater Lobby as Engineer (logs: http://logs.tf/60919...61198033663227)
It ended at 23:28 according to logs.tf and after playing the lobby I was awarded with the 8 month achievement for no ragequits.

I played engie for the first time this year in a lobby and during the final round which lasted till RED capped the first point I didn't die and I don't think I killed anyone either, only assisted. There was otherwise nothing peculiar to report on the lobby. I did have 3 tabs open with tf2center in them. And prior I had had multiple tabs open as well during a session on teamviewer.

I also don't know if at all related but during the teamviewer sessions I did close the tabs without looking at all but one of them after they made a IIIIIINNNCOMING sound. All I remember was the banner flashed red for a second and I was looking for a mute button on the banner to no avail.

Then I finished the lobby and was awarded with the Angelic Karma achievement.
(dropbox link to screenshot:

I hope this was helpfull as I know neither the lobby number or when it started.
Please let me know if you require more information.

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:42 PM

will get dev response.

#3 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:47 PM

Dev response is both angelic karma and mumble awards are calculated at the wrong time and perhaps incorrectly.   Fixes are scheduled.

#4 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:10 AM

I also don't know if at all related but during the teamviewer sessions I did close the tabs without looking at all but one of them after they made a IIIIIINNNCOMING sound. All I remember was the banner flashed red for a second and I was looking for a mute button on the banner to no avail.

That was a critical notification, which is a part of our new notification system. Every critical notification are popping up with the loud "Incoming!" sound. We will be using such notifications in a future to alert users about most important and urgent things.

#5 SuperGanondorf7

SuperGanondorf7

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:06 AM

TF2C Profile: SuperGanondorf7
Region: NA

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Critical plugins: * Adblock Plus
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: Other
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: Jan 10, 2015

According to the description of the "Angelic Karma" achievement, you're supposed to get the achievement for not ragequitting lobbies over a given period of time. However, it seems to unlock after a couple of games played rather than over time. I have played 4 or 5 lobbies today and unlocked the first two levels of the achievement (which is supposed to be unlocked after 4 continuous months of not ragequitting) after my first lobby and my last lobby today.

#6 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:14 PM

This is because TF2C has been storing data for several months now, and achievements are rewarded at the end of lobbies.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#7 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:59 AM

This was fixed.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed