• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

Steam Name: Basedgod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4006566

So this is my third unban request...

[First request]
[Second request]

So this is my third unban request. Lately ive been getting into serious competitive tf2. Im trying to learn to get better and become a better player in the comp scene. But because of my ban on tf2c there isnt a good place to practice in the comp scene and im noticing my im getting worse at the game. Ive tried some other places to practice but places like pickup.net are still too hard for me to play in. Tf2c is still easier and way more fun then pugs and thats something im really missing. Also ive changed as a person. Before I was kind of a "troller" and not taking it really serious. But ive changed as a person and take tf2 and life way more serious. Also I want to apologize to all tf2c admins for disrespecting the site because when you dont have it, you notice you're really missing it and I regret disrespecting it because it is indeed great. I hope we could find an solution both parties could agree with and finally make amends.

Kind regards, basedgod

And also happy new year!

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:50 PM

http://rc.tf2center....561198040397051

Nice story, but I believe he just wants to dodge his punishment. If you look at his Steam profile, I'm seeing a 12 year old who likes to yell at the world. His name is currently "{KaNkEr} BaeGod", which is Dutch meaning "cancer". Then I'm seeing weird Steam Groups: "RustamStinkt", stupid penises and stupid avatars. Finally the crap on the messages: "Allahu Akbar" and other stuff relating to Islam and/or terrorists.

DENIED

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected