#1 SilentBoB

SilentBoB

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:51 AM

Steam Name: SilentBoB007
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1594182

Looks like TF2Center was having an issue today as none of the auto-refreshing was working. I had to constantly refresh the lobbies page to see new lobbies. Then I joined a lobby and clicked the Scout spot but nothing happened. I refreshed the page and then it showed me in the Scout spot. I refreshed the page every two minutes or so after that. About 8 minutes later the lobby filled up and people were joining the game. I was not notified with audio, the page didn't auto-refresh, I had to on my own. So I clicked, Join Mumble and Join Game and got it the game (I wasn't even the last to load). We play a great game all in mumble. Now I try to join another lobby (same issue with refresh not working) and I can't join any mumble required games due to this being mumble banned even though I was in mumble.

I even tried disabling Adblock Plus in chrome but I'm still seeing the issues with no auto-refresh or feedback from clicks. It's like all AJAX calls are working today for me. I'll restart my computer now.

Thanks for your help!

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:58 AM

The ban has expired.

Use https://rc.tf2center.com to fix your errors on the screen not refreshing. That'll work 9 times out of 10.
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 SilentBoB

SilentBoB

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:04 PM

Thanks for the update. I figured out the issue. I was working via VPN to my day job just prior to starting TF2C and it appears that I had forgotten to disable the proxy I was using for work. So after disabling the proxy everything started working again.

Thanks!

SilentBoB

P.S. Is there no way to remove my mumbility strike on my profile? It was nice to have a clean record. Thanks!

#4 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

Join mumble in 5 mumble-req lobbies and it will go back down to 0 :)
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned