#1 dbz

dbz

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:46 AM

Steam Name: dbz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13878223

Yeah I was recently banned because someone thought I abused the !rep system, and I found the thread here: https://forums.tf2ce...882595/?p=14209 I was in those lobbies with a friend of mine Lrkin D` and his friend Lrkin Phlogy who was the person who made the thread. I was on my friends team when the other team decided to randomly report him at the start of the match for no reason, this happpened two lobbies in a row. Phlogy came and made a thread about the trolls that abused the !rep and for whatever reason thought I was part of it even though I wasnt. I never reported my friend I just kept playing after those guy repped him until the lobby closed. Even the guy that took the rep abuse, my friend, tried to tell another admin (ninjamoocow) in tf2center chat that his friend made a mistake thinking that I repped her friend. He told me I could just wait 3 days for my ban to lift and told me to go play something else. I don't understand why I should have to be punished for something I didnt even do even when the people that made the thread tried to tell him it was a mistake. 114

#2 RTC

RTC

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:52 AM

Phlogy got into contact with me on the forums, and clarified it was indeed a mistake that you were reported.

Unbanned.

Posted Image

The river Styx is calling your number.
The hot winds of Hell breathe your name.