#1 Goddard

Goddard

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:09 AM

Steam Name: [FP] Goddard
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32655967

I was banned by "TF2C | snowop90 | L-r 'ringme (76561198071430088)" for the reason "Popping in pre-game, trolling, etc... " for the #279418 lobby.

Although I am far from the best TF2 player, I always make my best efforts in lobbies. In this lobby, I made my best efforts as demonstrated in the first half. My honest efforts can be shown through a review of my stats of that game, which are on par with or even better than my typical skills in previous lobbies. Furthermore, the heavy "Festive Azul_" commented in game chat that my medic skills have improved since we last played together. I also would believe that TF2C Computer will attest to my honest attempts to perform as medic.

Unfortunately, I made an unacceptable error in the late pre-game of the second half. I accidentally deployed my uber when my demoman surprised me. As a result of this unusually poor performance, I was immediately repped by my teammates, and I personally felt regretful for throwing the game.

I realize that this mistake was costly to the game, but my gameplay is in good faith to the best of my ability. In no means have I considered trolling the lobbies for the intentional loss of enjoyment of other players. I also have no intention to troll any games I play in the future. I understand that Admin snowop90 has considerable competitive experience and typically observes my mistake solely from trolls. Thus, he would have considered my actions as trolling.

I ask that you consider my unban request since my intentions are sincere, but disappointing. I hope to be able to continue playing on TF2 Center for everyone's enjoyment, to steadily improve my skills in this crucial game-changing class.

Very Respectfully.
Goddard

#2 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:46 PM

Ban has expired.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned