• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:32 PM

Name: flawless

SteamID / Profile Link: http://steamcommunit.../id/gnourtleon/

Explanation for unban:

http://forums.tf2cen...-closing-lobby/

I was asked by my teammates to open a viaduct lobby for them to practice for tonight's match. I did so using the team's server. I opened the lobby and then left it there for my friends to play. About 10 minutes later one of my friend messaged me "are you rehosting?" I asked what happened and they told me the lobby was a fail. When I came on and saw this ban thread I had to investigate and found out that our team leader restarted the server when he got home from class and I didnt know. I'm guessing that's why the lobby was a fail and it seems like the server was shut down. I was banned before for something like this so why would I do it again? Please look into this, or explain exactly what happened.

#2 xJesus

xJesus

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:35 PM

It wasn't Flawless's fault Void, he did make a server for our UGC team and before we knew it our leader restarted the server to get the configs ready for the scrim/match. It really wasn't his fault.

#3 Dagothur

Dagothur

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:36 PM

pretty sure this was an accident, the password changed on the lobby and no one told flawless that it broke

#4 sn4z

sn4z

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:44 PM

Was indeed an accident and my fault. Server restarted when I changed the password and started loading configs in preparation for tonights UGC match.

#5 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:14 AM

I'll unban but if anything like this happens again it will be a ban w/o appeal.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned