7 replies to this topic

#1 skeletor

skeletor

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:57 PM

[U:1:10206792]

Ran rocket jumper instead of anything that actually did damage. The lobby died after the first round because of him. Cancerous attitude towards centers being a place to fuck over your team for shits and giggles.

Short pov of myself being mad about one player ruining the game: http://www.mediafire...nal_red_blu.dem

EDIT: The report system was bugged like it sometimes is with centers, as shown in the pov. Getting a sub was impossible so the game died.

Edited by skeletor, 27 November 2014 - 11:59 PM.

#2 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:03 AM

Is there any logs for it?

#3 skeletor

skeletor

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:13 AM

There's only sizzlingstats, which give weird stats since the lobby was closed. http://sizzlingstats.com/stats/307369

I don't know why it doesn't display the stats of myself and other 2 players on the team. If you look at the demo, you can see that we played through the first round before we realized he refused to get off rocket jumper.

Edited by skeletor, 28 November 2014 - 01:15 AM.

#4 JeanPaul

JeanPaul

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:56 PM

lul @ me doing the most damage on the team. How does that make me worthless?  :lol:

Also Id like to mention that I run rocket jumper for almost every match I play until I die around 2-3 times then I switch to a normal loadout. Its not like I had time to react though, skeletor left the match about 15-20 seconds after it started because a random internet stranger wouldnt listen to his demands. 

Its funny though because I wasnt the reason the match ended, we were actually all playing just fine. Skeletor threw a fit and left which resulted in a snowballing of everyone else leaving.

I really enjoy tf2center and its a bummer to see a great utility plagued by a partially toxic community.

EDIT: Just watched the demo and realized I forgot to mention that none of my team was even in mumble. So this means it was either a non-mumble required lobby or you just didnt care enough to join mumble. Its funny though because you care enough to try and get me banned? Im confused.  :P

Edited by JeanPaul, 30 November 2014 - 12:04 AM.

#5 skeletor

skeletor

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:29 PM

It's really hard to lie when I provided a POV of what happened.

"Most damage" - the stats are bugged. It shows 3 people with no kills or deaths or damage.

"I left 15-20 seconds after it started" - there's a pov demo. Right there. I wasn't even the first person to leave, the player who left before me called you out for fucking up the game too. Why would you make shit up when there's evidence to the contrary? You played out the entire round with rocket jumper, and you started the next round with rocket jumper despite me AND OTHERS telling you to stop.

The fact you admit to going rocket jumper roamer in all lobbies speaks volumes that you're a player who needs to not be a part of the community. It's the most useless loadout as any class. You're purposely trying to antagonize other players. If the mods actually agree that running rocket jumper, mantreads, and market gardener is a "great utility" option then you're openly saying that this website is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously by any player.

#6 JeanPaul

JeanPaul

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 07:40 PM

First whats with the deleting of comments in here? Not cool tf2center.

So in light of wasting as little time on you as possible, skeletor, I am going to respond with a numbered list of points rather than write a huge long winded post.

1. Most damage was a joke - I did the most damage out of the players on our team that are listed. It still proves my point of being not-worthless though  :P

2. Take a look at the damage again more specifically the top damage on the other team. Youll notice it is barely at 500 for the top scoring players. Wow that is like, what, 1-2 minutes of play before you rage quit (or whoever else) because an internet stranger wouldnt listen to your demands. 

3. "Skeletor left the match about 15-20 seconds after it started" is an obvious literary hyperbole, relax.

4. Played out the entire round? Bro you left before me, not to mention the round only lasted like 2 minutes.  :P

5. Did you even read my post at all? Did you read it? I clearly stated the following:

I run rocket jumper for almost every match I play until I die around 2-3 times then I switch to a normal loadout. 

Look at the stats again, I didnt even get to die 3 times before you left! 

6. For real man if you take the game this seriously I feel bad for you. You must be in a pretty shitty place if you feel the need to take this amount of anger out on a stranger. I mean its just a game man try to enjoy yourself!

#7 skeletor

skeletor

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:52 PM

Uh, besides the fact other people complained in the game in question and the last 6s game you played chambs banned you from the server for doing "stupid market gardening shit."

http://logs.tf/50600...561197970472520

Chat.

Also, it's not hyperbole to continually lie. 

Left in 15-20 seconds. "Oh that's just an exaggeration."

First to complain. "Can't you tell I'm just exaggerating?"

Switch on first 3 deaths. "Not always though, that's just an exaggeration."

Edited by skeletor, 01 December 2014 - 10:41 PM.

#8 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:19 AM

Using rocket jumper in a lobby is trolling. Banned for 3 days.