Jirachi

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:09 PM

Name: Jirachi

Steam URL: https://steamcommuni.../id/thejirachi/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60218219

Reason for unban: Came back to site after a lobby (lobby #267799) to find I had a mumble ban, despite having used the button on the site to connect to mumble and had been actively talking to teammates during the game. The green headset icon also led me to believe it had successfully detected that I had connected to mumble.

I dont know how to prove I was in mumble aside from feedback from to site but my teammates can probably vouch for me being in mumble if asked.

My mumbility level was zero before the bug and while it is only at one now, I would prefer having it reset to zero in case some technical issue arises on my end that leads to another ban.

Thank you.

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:24 AM

That's strange, the icon is green. I'll poke one of the devs for more info.
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:27 AM

Well, a green icon is not a free pass in itself. For example, if you did not join the first half of the match.

Anyway, in your case the problem is that you changed your name: "Jirachiiiii" to "PYRO:  Jirachiiii" 4 minutes later. For technical reasons this is a problem.

Of course you could not know all that, so I would unban you, however, the ban is already expired ;-)

MN

Ps. I will work on a fix that will ignore the change of name in Mumble, but in the mean time, leave it as it is...

UPDATE: fixed and deployed

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned