KillerXtreme

• Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:32 AM

Killerxtreme

STEAM_0:1:97794608 id is 1337360420

http://forums.tf2cen...ing/#entry12550

Explanation to everything ever: ^that's what got me banned. According to him^ I was aimbotting, due to the fact that I managed to get many headshots with the ambassador and I had about 150 hours at the time. I also never used my knife(except to extinguish fires on myself). Now first of all I'd like to mention a few things, having only around 100 hours on tf2 does not mean that said person is bad at tf2. (Because if you are actually good at tf2 but you get banned over and over again from TF2C and have to start new accounts every time just to play lobbies with people closer to your level but then get banned since you only have like 100 hours and are doing very well on the account and the process repeats). But of course it is fishy when someone gets top of the leaderboard as a spy using the ambassador. (Also I'm pretty sure all servers are vac detected, so if I was cheating/hacking, I would have been banned anyways.) And if you watch the video the guy provided (NOT the engineer vs spy update one), at no point in time do you see my camera flicking and tracing to someones head and headshotting invisible spy's. So please unban me so I can play with people at my skill level, and not have to stick to boring pubs. I understand if you reject this if you think I'm a hacker, (and it also doesn't matter too much because they are adding competitive matchmaking in the engineer vs spy update (which will in turn make tf2c probably nearly useless in the near future AND it will match me up with more people at my skill level)

if need be I'll just stick with something like pyro, demo, medic, or soldier so I don't get accused of hacking when I'm not

but I really want to play competitive tf2, because very few competitive players play on pubs, which means no competition for me.

So please consider, and thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Edited by KillerXtreme, 09 November 2014 - 02:34 AM.

#2 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:37 AM

The excuse of saying that you didn't get detected by VAC is not a very good excuse: VAC takes weeks to ban people usually.

Anyways, I'm going to let someone handle this, but I find it VERY, VERY hard to believe that you weren't hacking due to your hours, and due to the fact that you have 513/513 achievements on your account with only 150 hours in the game. That's usually a very good clue as to when someone has been using a hack.

#3 KillerXtreme

KillerXtreme

• Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:45 AM

the achievements thing is called steam achievement manager, it lets you change your achievements with a click of the button, although pretty sure that's not a bannable offense. as for the other stuff, it would seem like I hack however if you watch the video provided by the person filing a report against me, you will see no signs of an aimbot.

#4 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:51 AM

I looked at the STV and there's no way you're not hacking when you have no competitive experience.

Rejected.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected