• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:04 AM

• Steam Name The Cynical Cyanide Barry
  • SteamID STEAM_0:0:82505687
  • Lobby Number 253559
  • Date and time 11:30 EST

http://logs.tf/53331...561198043868524

No demos or screenshots, sorry. But if you mouse over the stats, the player in question has 95% scattergun accuracy, 100% pistol and pyro shotgun accuracy. Worth checking out I suppose.

#2 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:02 PM

I'm not entirely sure if this guy is hacking or not - if he was hacking either he is very bad at it, or he just happened to be fairly accurate, because he'd get kills if he was probably hacking.

#3 TERRY CREWS

TERRY CREWS

Crews Control

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:58 PM

Fairly accurate isn't really what I'd call 95-100% accuracy. If you peruse the stats, you'll notice that he had over 3x the next highest amount of kills on his team, with 3% heals (250) and no health packs grabbed. Additionally, you'll notice that the majority of his kills were scout kills: a class with a small enough health pool that an aimbotting scout could kill easily without dying.  phlps and I had the DM and health pool to kill him several times, because his terrible movement accurately reflected his 600 or so hours in the game, yet he still managed to second frag overall.

#4 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:18 PM

Terry,

I don't believe we have ever banned someone based on logs alone.  It would be a bad precident.  You sure you don't have even prec first person logs?

#5 TERRY CREWS

TERRY CREWS

Crews Control

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:16 PM

Understandable. I was under the impression that I set PREC to delete all my useless demos but apparently not. Here you go:

https://www.dropbox....ed_blu.dem?dl=0

#6 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:14 PM

Watched the whole demo.  I'm just not seeing it.  You beat him on several 50/50's, maybe all 50/50's.  Where is the cheating?

Have to admit, though, the stats look funny for how well he did (not very.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected