#1 nevier

nevier

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:29 PM

hello fellow tf2 gamer,

i think loveclop is someone everybody knows. he has about 2k lobbies (i think) and is mostly playing pyro.

he has 10k hrs recorded hours of tf2 played and everytime perfoms very very bad.

when he plays pyro he is not spychecking, he is just roaming around and dying. he is not removing sappers from buildings and so on.

while playing spy he underperforms so hard that i sometimes almost fall from my chair because i cant believe how someone can miss so many stabs and revolver shots

he recently also started to join lobbies to not even join them in game or he just leaves them after a few minutes in game.

i want this shit to stop.

10k hrs on this game and is not supporting his team in any way he is not even talking in mumble, writing in the in game chat.

i understand that everybody in tf2Center has his own way of playing tf2 but loveclop is just pushing "i-dont-care-what-my-team-does" to the limit. FOR ALMOST OVER 2K LOBBIES

maybe an admin can talk to him or i dont know im just tired of this guys performance and attitude.

thanks for reading

sincerly,

nevier

Edited by nevier, 27 October 2014 - 11:30 PM.

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:36 AM

1) No lobby numbers.
2) No SteamID, profile link, etc...
3) Ragequits are counted. His reliability will drop if he continues to leave games. No, he, nor anyone else will be banned for RQ'ing as there is already a system to handle this.

Rejected.
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected