1 reply to this topic

#1 KoolerTheFirst

KoolerTheFirst

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:34 AM

Most of the spamming occurs in the Mumble recording I took, however, towards the end of the demo, they both start using the TF2 in-game voice chat, so you can actually see who is talking.

Anyways, I was in a HL lobby, and these guys joined as the pyro and heavy.  I didn't think much of it, but "Saigns.de [SKIAL] starx_Jerma" had only a little over 100 hours, but he was friends with ✪ +Coco ♥, so I thought it was just a guy with his newer friend as the pyro.  Once the game started, though, and they joined our Mumble, they both started micspamming.  Coco would talk in a really odd, high pitched voice, and kept insulting us and making odd remarks, while his friend, star_xJerma at first kept repeating "hello?", but soon just started to spam the mic with miscellaneous noises.  Anyways, neither of them really played their classes as they should (Coco ran around with the family business, and kept yelling at me to pocket him).  Later in the game, he left for a bit, so I reported him, and his friend did the same to me (no one was kicked, though).  During this time, our soldier (I think) complained about not having a heavy on our team, so our engineer (Putan, who was not in the Mumble chat) switched classes.  When Coco came back, he kept spamming the mic about how he was going to report Putan and made a lot of thinly veiled threats.  So, he went engineer, and just built a really small setup inside of spawn, and just kept teleporting back and forth.  Because of all of this, we lost.

However, star_xJerma often spammed "MEDIC!" whenever he would die, which happened a lot.  I do think that his account, though, is an alternate account.  However, he is friends with Coco.  I am including a screenshot of proof in case they unfriend each other.

They are friends.PNG

Anywho, I'm pretty sure the demo and Mumble recording speak for themselves, and writing out pretty much everything was unnecessary.

Thanks,

Kooler.

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:40 AM

Reviewing...

They both have been given a one week mumble ban, and a three day join lobby ban for micspamming.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!