Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:50 PM

-Polk = STEAM_0:1:18657595

-R3L0X = STEAM_0:0:21336556

-Survival Expert Schwamph = STEAM_0:0:37560013

Lobby - 244655

Sep 28 2014 11:24 AM

Demo File - https://www.dropbox...._japan.dem?dl=0

Mumble File - https://www.dropbox....ixdown.wav?dl=0

Basicly before the match starts polk, r3lox and schwamph join the red mumble channel when they are on blue team, so they can hear our comms and what-not. When some other players in the lobby aswell as myself confront them about why they are in our channel, they saying that they dont care and basicly mocking us. r3lox and schwamph were being extreemly racsist towards us, i belive they are EU but they were saying things like "Stupid ass americans" and stupid things in that area, When we asked them to switched channels they were also saying things like "o im new to tf2 i dont know how to switch channels" when obviously they have a good amount of lobbies played and hours, Polk went on to saying that "it is a joke" but its obviously not a joke to anyone on red team. Another thing that contributes to their knowlage of being in the wrong channel is they were saying " you have to kill me first before i switch channels" all of us gave them a warning that it is a bannable offense and that they are breaking the following rules.

2.1 Offensive Language 4.5 Inappropriate behaviour

• Shea likes this

#2 polk

polk

• Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:00 PM

I never said once "it was a joke," all I said was that "I followed them before the lobby."  After that I never said anything.  And by the way, I switched channels after when I could the 2nd round.  So I don't think I should get a ban offense just because I followed someone.  I was literately quiet that whole game.  

Edited by polk, 28 September 2014 - 04:03 PM.

#3 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:58 PM

STEAM_0:0:21336556 banned for 3 days.

STEAM_0:0:37560013 banned for 3 days.