5 replies to this topic

#1 Flambe

Flambe

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:56 PM

Name: Flambe

Steam: http://steamcommunit...561197995960258  http://rc.tf2center....561197995960258

Explanation:

I was banned from created lobbies as mine was apparently a troll lobby. I believe this was with the logjam map. I originally created the lobby as it was requested by someone else. We eventually filled it and got in-game, but it was closed due to excessive subs (not 100% sure I understand that). Since we wanted to play still, I recreated the lobby with the same map, hoping that everyone would rejoin. After waiting a while with a fairly full lobby, I had to leave to do other stuff. I left the lobby open so that others could join since we managed to fill it before. I didn't create the lobby aiming for it to be a troll lobby, I just wanted to play with a few other people, but that didn't happen so I left it open so that others could use it. Also I'm guessing the reason it didn't fill in the end was because of how late it was in Europe.

Also the ban link on my profile does nothing so I have no idea if I'm meant to go there.

Edited by Flambe, 24 September 2014 - 05:58 PM.

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

I'll wait for TF2C | MasterNoob to look into this.

#3 Flambe

Flambe

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:15 PM

Ok then, thanks for the update!

#4 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:10 PM

As a leader, we hold you responsible for that Lobby. So you not joining your own a Lobby is not something we advertise. So you creating exotic maps like cp_logjam_b10pre1 is not going to help. I also closed 2 Lobbies this morning who were up all night. So, let's not open Lobbies because other people ask you to or at least participate in them so you can find out that it's probably too exotic to fill...

MN

#5 Flambe

Flambe

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:37 PM

Fair enough that I'm responsible for it. I'm not always available to play, but I have servers spare so I set up lobbies as they usually fill up. I understand your point with exotic lobbies, but we did manage to get in game before it was prematurely closed (the first time I tried that map). I'll avoid leaving lobbies up from now on if I'm not around/they aren't filling up. Sorry about that!

#6 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:25 PM

Now go on and sin no more ^^