• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tjxyz44

tjxyz44

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:02 PM

how this all started today was that i made a lobby, than a new one and now i cant make lobbies for a week. im ok with this i was upset i couldnt join, it happens. but than it happened again by someone else... and i asked for an admin to do something about it but there were none watching chat. i tried to report it seeing how it was unfair that i cant make lobbies but he does.

so what im saying a report button would be nice incase there are problems and admins or mods or what ever arent in the chat to help. a button to report players (not to just get a sub) and a button to report a lobby.

an alternative at the least, would be a button or alert a admin or mod. something to get their attention and more effectively deal with the problem. 

ive being using tf2center for about half a year now, and sometimes u find those players who just mess around on the server not taking it seriously or for some other reason, maybe like hacking. but the fact is that we cant just report a player so an admin or mod can review the situation and handle it appropriately bothers me a bit. since sometimes people go unpunished.

well this is how i feel about that situation, hopefully a report button could be implemented. would be usefull, for me atleast and probably others too.

#2 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:03 PM

The ban forums should have this covered. It might be interesting to add a report button under the chat box (along side the bug report and suggestions) to direct to those forums.

The "alert admin button" seems like a good idea at first, but when Lotus tried it, it turned out to be a huge mistake since 99% of the time there was nothing wrong.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined