4 replies to this topic

#1 I.E.D.

I.E.D.

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationOttawa Ontario

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:02 PM

"Everyday I'm hustlin" (http://rc.tf2center....561198120501532), is a known lobby troll who ruins games, and was called out before our lobby started and did it again in ours.  Can admin please weigh in on this, he's been shitting on tf2c way too long.

I posted that 6 times over a 10 minute period in the lobby chat to try to get the attention of an in-house admin (1:46-1:56 pm, Sat Sep 20th), but instead of responding to the post (and multitude of others complaining about this guy) the admin chat banned us, myself included.

Long story short: a quick look at his logs should confirm.  He makes troll teleporters, runs around taunting, and shit talks in chat.  Before our lobby even started 3 guys called him out as a troll but the host didn't kick him; big surprise, once the game started I saw pretty quickly what they were talking about.

#2 Everyday I'm Hustlin'

Everyday I'm Hustlin'

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

Listen, I would suggest to get over it. I'm mature enough to admit that I've trolled a few times before, and yes I'm mature enough to admit this DOES deserve a ban, however I do not think that you're being mature enough. And I've also admitted to being AFK, and I apologize the situation was urgent.

You're keeping this very one sided against me. You forgot to say a couple things.

1. I was being mature about this situation, admitting my errors, asking for proof where as you pulled out swears immediately and kept insulting me. Not something someone mature would do.

2. You also forgot to mention most people were against you. Many were telling both of us to shut up, but many were on my side claiming that my trolls have only happened such a miniscule amount of times, that I was doing the best that I could that round, and that you were just being a bigot about it.

3. You don't even have proof of these troll teleporters nor do you proof I was trolling during the game I played Engineer. I was AFK for a majority of the match, and it was an urgent situation. Yes, I should've left and that is my problem. I was setting up the exit teleporter and it was a completely new map for me, so I set up the entrance somewhere I thought the entrance of spawn WAS.

4. You say I troll everytime? I will put the following lobbies I have trolled in:

http://logs.tf/43298...561198120501532 (Clear kill/death ratio. I was punching glove.)
http://logs.tf/44270...561198120501532 (Majority of the game was healing the Sniper.)

That's two, you claim I troll in every single lobby. And for the ones I have low amounts of points in, you are aware I have a very low amount of lobbies. I spend my entire day playing ctf_turbine and I am getting used to the new maps.

And this was the lobby you claimed I trolled in: http://logs.tf/46793...561198120501532

Notice, the points of me being AFK are barely even noticeable. And the times I was playing, I was getting used to the map. I was playing lots of defense, but the times I was playing defense, I was getting no support as you guys were practicing bigotry against me (because of my name rather because I'm a bad engineer) and expecting me to kill a heavy-medic combo, a pyro, a soldier and a demo all by myself.

You are the down right bully. Saying in every lobby I go to that I'm a troll, well you know what. I try. I do try, and I'm admitting to my mistakes but you're being the (excuse my french) motherfucker here and saying in every lobby I go to I troll.

Everyone is learning, and if you're too ignorant to except that please get off TF2 Center. You have no right to judge someone based on their skills as a player, and if they're learning. Like I said, I play ctf_turbine all day I'm learning these new maps but you have no right to call me a troller when I actually try because I'm learning.

That's like saying you sucked when you started TF2 because you died a bunch, and then comparing to you there's the one guy calling you out saying you're bad and you should quit. I'm starting to play lobbies because they're generally fun, but there's you who has to call me out and call me bad.

Admins, ban me if you want but just know that your decision will be based on someone experiencing something new for the first time.

Edited by Everyday I'm Hustlin', 20 September 2014 - 07:47 PM.

#3 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:46 PM

Without a lobby id there's not a whole ton we are going to be able to do with this post..

#4 I.E.D.

I.E.D.

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationOttawa Ontario

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:19 PM

The lobby ID: http://rc.tf2center.com/lobbies/218600

You'll notice in the chat section, he was called out by other players for previous trolling, and in the mumble, others also spoke up about it.  Then, big surprise, he did it again, and did his part to throw the game 0-5, which as we all have experience in, is a waste of everyone's time and a slap in the face to TF2C.  When the mumble channels joined there was a comment "wow your engie and med", and a few of us were complaining in server chat during the match as well.  We also repped him while he was fucking around but no luck.

Note that I've only just skimmed this guy's 'response' above but every single line I've read is complete conjecture and has zero support.  He's literally lying through his teeth in fear/regret.  Everyday he trollin'..

Bottom line: we simply want a clean playing environment and for guys who abuse the system to be stopped from doing so.  There are 18 people in a game and to some kids making them all mad might be fun, but it's not respectful of their time or of TF2C.  This is a site for playing in comp format, not pub style idiocy.

Between the game logs for dmg etc, the chat evidence of others warning about him trolling, and the exposure to his trolling in a couple other logs, as well as my testimony to having personally witnessed said trolling, there isn't much else I could possibly list as proof or evidence that this guy both trolled our game and has trolled past games.  As is evident in his logs, not every game he played he's trolled, but checking earlier today you'll see there are 3 games (almost 50% of them) where it happened. 

Not much else I can provide here.

#5 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:18 AM

Admins, ban me if you want but just know that your decision will be based on someone experiencing something new for the first time.

Yes, and this is the point. When people join our lobbies for the first time and someone is trolling and getting away with it, it's a very bad image of our lobbies and people won't come back. Potentially ever. It doesn't matter if you've only done it a few times, it's still wrong and bannable because it negatively affects the health of the site.

Therefore, by your own admission, I am banning you on Rule 4.5 for one week. Don't troll.