1 reply to this topic

#1 Mountain

Mountain

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:17 PM

Hello tf2center admins, I appreciate you taking the time to read this ban appeal. Unforunetly i have made some poor descisions, im terribly sorry about what i have done. I believe my ban was because of my name and my name at the time was Ð¼ÏƒÏ…ηтαιη [ Tf2C | Admin]. I understand that this was a wrongdoing and i made a poor descision. I thought it was supposed to be funny and all but i understand what this could really mean and why this ban took place. I appreciate you guys taking the initiative in going forward with this ban because i understand its your job and if it were my site i wouldnt allow people to get away with faking as an admin either. I learned from my mistakes and ensure you im not going to do it again. There is no benefit in doing so. Im here to play the lobbies for fun, and have a good time and communicate with people truly having fun. I appreciate you guys in reading this again and i would honestly appreciate if i was able to lobby again and this ban could be taken off. I learned i will not do it again.

As you can see in the picture of attachment, my name has been changed and is going to remain unchanged to that name again i truly just wanna lobby with my friends :(
--------------------------------
| steamname: мσυηтαιη 
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:94681279
--------------------------------

Attached Thumbnails

• Name changed..png

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:42 AM

http://forums.tf2cen...l=tannermcmanus

Thank you for changing your name.

I have reduced your ban significantly.  Original ban-till date was 2024-09-09 moved to 2014-10-17.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected