• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:27 PM

Steam Name: Jesus Man

STEAM_0:1:38811412
Lobby number: #211409
Date/Time: Sept. 10, 2014; 2:47pm CST

Harassed me in game: "RAGE HEAVY FAG" (when I went heavy"), "PONYFAG DOWN" (after killing me), "KILL YOURSELF"
Can be seem in the chat logs

After game in the mumble chat (when team chats merged): Saying I have autism because of my profile picture; telling me to get hit by a bus, etc.
In hindsight, I probably should have recorded that.

Here's a picture of him changing the team name to "h8gays": http://steamcommunit...s/?id=312409838

Just being offensive for the sake of it. I didn't even mention ponies. Just my profile pic. Nobody else said anything confrontational.

I tried to include as much of the required info as I can. This is my first report. Thanks in advance.

#2 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:33 PM

I think I was just in a game with him and he was harassing someone younger saying things like "you are cancer you fucking two year old" etc...

I told him to stop, and he basically did.

I'm not 100% sure it was him though, so take this with a grain of NaCl.

#3 DXTR

DXTR

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:53 PM

Yea Jesus Man harasses me whenever we're in the same lobby too, just because he doesn't like my voice, apparently it causes cancer. I was going to record him but there was also a TF2C admin on our team who confronted him so I didn't bother.

I should live tweet this stuff.

http://i.imgur.com/07fa8Dw.png

#4 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:29 PM

Brightly, thanks for the post.  I hope you can get past this offensive player and still have fun here in the future.

1. Offensive names
Names that have potential to cause offense to other players, including but not limited to: general derogatory language, directed derogation, discrimination, sexual language, or are generally disrespectful.

1. Offensive Language
Language with the potential to cause offense to other players, including but not limited to: general derogatory language, directed derogation, discrimination, sexual language, or general disrespect towards other players.

5. Inappropriate behaviour
Wasting time in lobbies, inappropriate offclassing, being antagonistic to other players.

I don't like what this guy says, please let me know if you record some of this speech in mumble, and I will pursue mumble bans.

- 1 week login ban, 1 month chat ban.

2 previous bans for staff harrassment and offensive language.

-1 month login ban, 2 monh chat ban