• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 it-

it-

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:45 AM

Here's my POV demo as soldier. The most obvious tick is 77700. Start it at 76500 and watch forward in slow mo, with r_drawothermodels 2. Other not so obvious ticks are: 2000, 22000, 41000.

http://www19.zippysh...25312/file.html

He was the lobby leader, so doubtful I'd be able to get the STV, but this is the log

http://logs.tf/439448

Also, since I can't get that STV, I watched an STV from 8/20/14, and it's pretty obvious that he's wall hacking, if not using a bot as well. Check it out here if you'd like further evidence:

http://sizzlingstats.com/stats/265033

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:08 PM

I will examine this today.

My demo playback is crashing TF2 when I go to the mentioned ticks.  Another mod want to check this out?

• it- likes this

#3 loop

loop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:16 PM

I will examine this today.

My demo playback is crashing TF2 when I go to the mentioned ticks.  Another mod want to check this out?

Do this:

mat_queue_mode 0 && turn off multicore rendering in advanced settings.

It will allow you to skip ~15,000 ticks at a time without crashing as opposed to crashing when doing 5000+. Works for me. Let me know.

#4 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

roger

My concern is that detecting wallhacks from someone else's POV is dicey at best.

#5 fishie

fishie

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:15 PM

i saw the  4 ticks.  cant see that hes really wallhacking  and 4 hs in this long match isnt so many.

#6 Jared

Jared

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:38 AM

Use STV and turn on wireframes from his perspective so you can see the outlines of players through objects. It helps to tell if someone is wallhacking.

Edited by Jared, 01 September 2014 - 04:39 AM.

#7 Jared

Jared

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:16 PM

r_drawothermodels 2 to turn on wireframes. replace the 2 with a 1 to turn them off.

Around tick 8000 he aims at the battlements (which is shielded) and headshots an engi as soon as he passes by the blocked off part. Almost as if he knew where he was before even seeing him.

Same thing happens with the opposing sniper around 8500. He's moving from cliff to china without being able to be seen, yet somehow this guy tracks him through the battlements onto china, pretty much through the massive rock at mid.

Interesting because around tick 30000 an enemy spy comes up the cliff right in front of him and he doesn't even notice....

Around 45000 he sees a soldier in the house from the bottom of cliff, as he goes up the cliff onto the very end of it, he immediately turns around the cover and no scopes the soldier without even seeing him... He then goes on to track him through a wall as the soldier jumps away...

at around 47000 he scopes in near where their sniper is coming from, and traces where his head was through the ground, but the sniper never ends up peaking, and as soon as he moves away, Rockzo scopes out.

at 50000, he zooms in on the opposing sniper on the opposite battlements, THROUGH THE WALL.

Same shit at around 53500. Scoping on the sniper through ground without even seeing him.

At this point i'm convinced. I would have someone else check these ticks out just for a second opinion though.

Also he has under a thousand hours and he wasn't particularly good at aiming. I doubt his game sense would be good enough to predict these kind of shots. 

#8 Aysentaro

Aysentaro

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:23 PM

whoever says its not wallhack is a retard im sorry xd

but if you guys dont wanna watch those hundred moments all along the demo where its 100% sure he is hacking, then i say after tick 50000 the sniper and spy combo, just simply enough for the perma ban i think, and the mini sentry tracking through wall while charged his shot and strafed :)

wait wait, here is the best (watch it with slow motion) at 66500 :D

you know whats the funny thing about this, there was more than one hacker there:

http://steamcommunit...561198036434936

#9 Roxanne

Roxanne

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:27 PM

r_drawothermodels 2 to turn on wireframes. replace the 2 with a 1 to turn them off.

Around tick 8000 he aims at the battlements (which is shielded) and headshots an engi as soon as he passes by the blocked off part. Almost as if he knew where he was before even seeing him.

Same thing happens with the opposing sniper around 8500. He's moving from cliff to china without being able to be seen, yet somehow this guy tracks him through the battlements onto china, pretty much through the massive rock at mid.

Interesting because around tick 30000 an enemy spy comes up the cliff right in front of him and he doesn't even notice....

Around 45000 he sees a soldier in the house from the bottom of cliff, as he goes up the cliff onto the very end of it, he immediately turns around the cover and no scopes the soldier without even seeing him... He then goes on to track him through a wall as the soldier jumps away...

at around 47000 he scopes in near where their sniper is coming from, and traces where his head was through the ground, but the sniper never ends up peaking, and as soon as he moves away, Rockzo scopes out.

at 50000, he zooms in on the opposing sniper on the opposite battlements, THROUGH THE WALL.

Same shit at around 53500. Scoping on the sniper through ground without even seeing him.

At this point i'm convinced. I would have someone else check these ticks out just for a second opinion though.

Also he has under a thousand hours and he wasn't particularly good at aiming. I doubt his game sense would be good enough to predict these kind of shots. 

^ Agree. 

Sometimes its just luck, but its fishy when they get lucky with timing that many times in a row. However, it might be better to look at multiple stvs. Maybe he is just really lucky with timing or has some kind of tell on the other sniper (plays against him alot, watches the spawn times). And remember stv's are slightly delayed, what might look like shooting someone the instant they pop in view could be actually 0.2-0.3s later. 

#10 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:03 PM

Reviewing...

There's nothing he can say that can convince me he isn't hacking at tick 8,000. Clearly a wallhack.

Permanently Banned for Hacking.

TF2C Profile-
http://rc.tf2center....561198139151120

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!