#1 neeeiks

neeeiks

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 08:44 PM

Steam Name: Neeeiks
Steam ID: Neeeiks

Hello! I want to request my last 2 bans. I cant join to the servers when we all ready I dont know why. The page and my tf2 doesnt connect to go into the server on the game. And my console doesnt work with the key that I assign I dont know why and then I cant join with that way too... I need to fix it. I played lobbies so much time years ago and now I'm having troubles logging into the servers.. Please help me. Is not because I put ready and I go out later..

#2 neeeiks

neeeiks

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 08:55 PM

Steam Name: Neeeiks
Steam ID: Neeeiks

I was banned for not joining on lobbies. I want to request because the problem its that I cant join the server once we are all set ready to join. And I didint have the console activated then I couldnt join it. Its problem that when I join with the link to go server, my tf2 doesnt answer and it not join to server. But I played so much time this game and I want to join only. Its problem of the page and my tf2 that doesnt connect. Please I only want to join tf2. Now I activate my console and I think I could join.

#3 PetiteAqua

PetiteAqua

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 23 April 2023 - 08:51 AM

Be sure to put -console in your TF2 launch options so the console pops up right after launching the game.

Ban lifted.