goodplayer53
shit on
pinto
pinto #Doug
fugged
ShootingFor4
Got

Has spoofed my name
March 1  follows into game and types insulting binds to others, no less than the 10th time he has followed me or harrassed via stream/steam
Was continually doing things that only affected me
Often the one watching the stream to commucate actions

Has harrassed me since feb 20 or before  551 minutes at time of writing, so I suspect he has played under many aliases I was not aware of.
twitch.tv//collycat90
pootisboy420
pootisboy69

This user has also played as:
890hj
hitlerunlimited420
87fads
james bond the anime
fuck dx9 fire
animeweedlord420
trill bill
colly-away
voice_enabled 0
colly

He has also spoofed my name and impersonated me in game

repeatedly abused song request system with ear rape and annoying songs and even made alt accounts after bans were issued.
Utilized stream to find where I was playing
insulted myself and my friends in such a way that is somewhat self depreicating so it isn't easy to pin on him.

utilized aimbots in early encounters in which character would spin and hit targets

very insulting and disruptive in twitch chat as well as in game voip many sexual and racist comments.

has harrassed me in game, twitch, and tf2center lobbies as:
colly
colly cat
cat
fuck dx9 fire
strawberry fields forever

has hacked under
colly
cat

Gave regular personal insults to myself (e.g. saying I have a neckbeard, accusing me of being autistic) and others. False reported me in tf2center so I wouldn't get to play and would recieve bad rep (along with Nu and or other friends of theirs in the lobby)
Very disruptive comms during games and never did anything but repeat annoying sounds and things like "hello?" during matches

this video was found on his youtube channel (under more than one account, he had used a video id that had an earrape song but changed titles, so his youtube was discovered)
this shows him hacking in mvm, albeit I have no footage readily available of it in matchmaking as far as I am aware. it does however show his possession of hacks.

another video of him using lmaobox, but in CS:GO

Very likely alternate profile used in some of the vids, as it is linked to nu and cat and has had former name as cat
recent names:
Boring
cat
[420VeganFurries]Boring
[420ULTRABLUNTZ]Mememaker
dsafgsdfj
TrillB
[420MEGABLUNTZ]Carl
EPIC GIRL GAMER HUNTER420
tiahni plz respond
GOOKNUKER666

ANOTHER likely alternate account
watch my cat
store
we fuck memes
[420bluntz]STEVEN
Father Juan Diegos
m3MeS Right -A-
cat
based cat
kitty
[MassiveBluntz]Jerry

twitch.tv/Nu___
Nu.пғтԍ
add me im lonely
killshot 8)
are percent signs banned?
Nu #grinding
colly cat is a faggot
Nu%
are perfect signs banned?
Nu
Nu.пғтԍ LFP

One or two NTFG members also false reported me in a lobby today (march 1) which was the second time they did so to troll

is a friend of them and is fully aware of their behavior and seems to support it. I am simply stating his association here, however.

There are at least one or two other players, but I'm not entirely certain who due to all the frequent namechanges.

I do not know the reason or the means of this repeated harrassment on various fronts, but it makes it difficult to enjoy any games or the community.
This behavior has no place in UGC or any competative arena or leagues, nor in the Team Fortress or Counterstrike communities. It is past the point of trolling and is in no way funny, but is outright harrassment in an organized, deliberate fashion.
All known persons are in NTFG or are associated with them, as it is more than 4 people perpetrating this. 
The only known motivation is the fact I have a livestream.

In this VOD, I was reported out of the lobby by them

#2 Veloxenium

Veloxenium

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

Oh, hello. I see you've mentioned my name in a post that would otherwise have nothing to do with me, and that's just not cool.

Before I start, I would like to point out that I am totally disassociated from anyone you've mentioned, colly notwithstanding. colly is one of the 200 people on my friends list. I think he sent me a friend request after a center not too long ago.

Since you are so keen to involve me in your personal affairs, I'm going to go ahead and leave my take on this situation as I've been subjected to your feelings on numerous occasions during my time playing on TF2Center. The first time I interacted with you was on a Badwater center hosted on my server. You informed the channel that there was a hacker on the other team, so I asked for more information because that's obviously something I should know about. You posted the MVM video referenced in this post to Mumble, stating that your basis for the accusation was a previously used name. After being questioned further you admitted that you could not prove that the person on the other team was the person in that video, nor that it was his YouTube channel. I was pretty sure that was that, but boy, was I wrong.

Fast forward a couple days, and we're in another center, this time on Lakeside. Once again, you accuse a player on the other team of using hacks. This time it was a different guy, although I can't remember exactly what his name was. You went on about it for a few minutes, and, after a player on our team spectated the accused, it was determined that he was not running any hacks.

Since then, there has been six or seven occasions where OP has thought it prudent to make accusations of hacking against players in centers that I've either hosted or participated in.

You're right, this behavior has no place in a competitive environment where sportsmanlike conduct is expected, so afford your fellow player some damned civility and accept that your evidence is purely anecdotal. The fact that you dropped my name in your post just shows how recklessly slanderous you've become. If anyone should be banned, it's you.

I'm a fairly prominent YouTuber, so I do my best to record everything. I can provide Mumble conversations as well as demos upon request.

Slander IS harassment, and your post is nothing short of defamation.

Veloxenium, Flying Demoman

#3 rockstarking

rockstarking

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

I made it completely clear that I was not accusing you of anything other than being associated with them. I recall you acknowledging the douchebaggery and claiming to not have a problem with it. I have no problems with you at all. Since this issue can't just be ignored (something I would much prefer to do) since it interferes with any enjoyment I have in the community or lobbies, I'm keeping records as best I can and have such made this post. Part of this process is doing my best to collect evidence. Part of that evidence is associates: it's more than two or three people doing it and I don't know who, specifically, due to some of the name changes, but I am certain about the profiles/people I listed as CERTAIN.

Let me be clear on something: I cannot stand hackusations, just as I cannot stand the pointless hacks themselves. I only make a claim after seeing BLATANT hacking and evidence, but even then, I am reluctant to do so.

I also really hate forums, or not living let live, but sometimes I'm forced to use them (this happens to be one of those times.)

I have multiple witnesses to the harassment as well as the hacking, and I will try to pin them all down.

These guys got warnings on my stream chat but that quickly resulted in bans, and I REALLY hate bans. Believe me when I tell you: I've probably been TOO civil on this matter.

I know the hacking is recorded somewhere on my stream vods but I wouldn't know where to start to find it. It's in hundreds of hours of footage. Had I known it would wind up into ongoing harassment, I would have been much more prudent in recording it specifically. However, I know with CERTAINTY that it is the SAME profile that was using blatant hacks in pubs.

#4 Veloxenium

Veloxenium

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:04 PM

The person you're accusing of hacking has 75 friends, that's 75 people that are associated with him. There is no reason to believe that I should be an honorable mention in your post. You brought me up simply because I'm not advocating your bullshit.

Your evidence is completely anecdotal. You know that nothing you've shown here is concrete, so you're focusing on harassment. These guys aren't harassing you, if anything you're harassing them. I don't see anyone making posts on this forum about you, yet here you are abusing the ban request subforum. The worst thing you can truthfully accuse them of is being mean to you, and if you can't handle that then you're playing the wrong game.

You're sullying your reputation. Stop.

Veloxenium, Flying Demoman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected