#1 Cream

Cream

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:01 PM

Name: Cream [TC]

SteamID / Profile Link: STEAM_0:0:5775830

Explanation for unban: So I was banned from http://forums.tf2cen...76771/?hl=cream and I had absolutely no idea what was going on.  I saw a red player rep their own player and we were confused in mumble so we repped too.  I have no clue anything inappropriate was going on, its not like we could hear in their mumble.

I would like to be unbanned if possible.  I honestly was just trying to help move the game along. I didn't know anyone else in that lobby.

I guess I cannot edit my top post again so I will post an addendum (sorry).  With the host kicking the guys over and over again we figured the only way we would be able to play was to rep.  Figured the admin knew something we didn't.

Edited by Cream, 11 August 2014 - 10:57 PM.

#2 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

jk theSpyro was on your team, and was explaining the original lobby leader wanted his spot back in chat. Wasn't he telling you to rep him Punda?

#3 Cream

Cream

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

Honestly I didn't understand why they were saying it. All I saw was a server admin kicking someone over and over. We couldn't start playing because the admin wouldn't stop, but he couldn't join the slot he was kicking for. Once their own team started a rep, we thought it wouldn't be necessary to rep the slot to move on. Our team was full and ready to play as you can see I readied us up. It was seriously a strange set of events but nothing intentionally malicious on my part I promise you.

#4 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:05 PM

I read the whole log file, and I did get that sense, Matt.  Some of the players were not really instigating, just playing games.  I've been in that place where frustrated people are waiting and just "rep their heavy let's go."

I'd support Cream's point of view here.  Other players were obviously ruining this poor sniper's night and probably having a good laugh.

#5 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:23 PM

Matt, if you don't mind.  I processed the ban so will unprocess.

Cream, I think you get it.  You're a sharp cookie.

• Cream likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned