4 replies to this topic

#1 Matet^

Matet^

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

Name: Matet

SteamID / Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MattyXz/   -   STEAM_0:0:40546578

Explanation for unban: Well, out of ninjaMooCow's advice, I'm here to make an unban request for something that really has no explanation, out of it being my fault.

Related to 

http://forums.tf2cen...ound-the-world/

All I can say really is "I'm sorry."

Technically, I shouldn't even be allowed to make this, as I have no real arguments to sustain what I'm saying, aside from a simple apologize.

So, yeah. Hope you'll understand.

I made over 100+ lobbies even during late hours (in Europe) and 99% went fine. This time I really acted like an autistic faggot and didn't reserved my spot, something that eventually, if I were to be able to make lobbies again, I will do.

Thanks for your time.

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

Note to mod team:

Today I had a 30 minute chat with this player.  We went way beyond warning, and I believe that he is ready to be helped back into tf2c.  I do feel like he can be a contributor.

I have reached out to computer, as this was his work on the ban.

I am pretty much willing to vouch and keep-an-eye and insta-perma-banhammer if I see anything but star A+ student out of him. I will await the dicussion with computer.

#3 Saga

Saga

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:17 PM

Wha...seriously?

He is not sorry. Also how come you even post it? You claimed to have a friend who would just create a lobby for you:? What happened to him, hope heΒ΄s alright ;O

I had a little chat with him in the tf2center chat after the incident where he stated why he banned me. Apparently he is of the opinion that every guy with an avatar out of an anime or with chinese signs in his name is a "loli weeab shit" and thus they automatically deserve a ban. He then encouraged me to join the future lobbies of him or his friend and whenever I or some of my "loli weeab shit" friends come along heΒ΄d be kind and ban us.

So yeah...k?

#4 Matet^

Matet^

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

It's up to the moderation the final word.

And honestly, yesteday I was kind of fucked up and got dragged away.

If you don't want to believe me, then do as you wish. But honestly making lobbies to me is much more important that keep fighting with a random guy on the internet.

#5 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:46 PM

I'll go ahead and unban you, but understand that if this happens again I'll have no compassion.

Unbanned.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned