dj

TF2Center

Steam

AIR Minty

TF2Center

Steam

Lobby #182985 - http://rc.tf2center.com/lobbies/182985

e2kYFOf.png

August 11, 2014 at approximately 10:00PM.

Logs: http://logs.tf/406389

Parsed Log: http://www.clanar.co...ts_public/wdwd/ (For convenience, the chat is located at the bottom.)

Not even five minutes into the game, someone tried to rep our demo. I could not see who it was as it was conducted on Blu's team chat.

A total of ten times, Gr.M. attempted to report "私が覚えてる" (our demo, seen as ?????? and TRC).

Please note that there was absolutely nothing to have provoked this. I even requested the other team to stop (L 08/09/2014 - 22:19:12: "GLITTER<18><STEAM_0:0:34792635><Blue>" say "Please stop spamming rep.") to no avail.

As proof of the ill intention: 

L 08/09/2014 - 22:19:06: "??.M.<19><STEAM_0:0:52802313><Red>" say_team "rep their demo for the lol"

And after we had gotten a replacement:

L 08/09/2014 - 22:23:39: "Goo<14><STEAM_0:0:55221933><Red>" say_team "should we report new demo?"

These players were fully aware of their actions - they spammed rep; the rep was for no valid reason at all; they refused to cease despite our requests to stop; they considered repping our new demo in the next round. I even informed them that logs would reveal the wrongful actions but Gr.M. persisted.

Unfortunately, I was not able to record mumble quickly enough at the end of the game to get proof, but the general sentiment was that they wanted to remove this player because they disliked him and his attitude.

Our demo, did not speak aggressively to anyone during the game. There was nothing to indicate a bad attitude to our team nor theirs. This was an unfair rep.

The rep system is being abused.

#2 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:47 AM

The reports were all done by the opposing team, not a single report was done from the friendly team. You should NOT report someone on the opposing team simply because you don't like them. Funny how the reporting was successful AFTER the first round when the opposing team did extremely poor. I view it as people being upset about getting rolled to a player going 47 and 7. The substitute didn't even come for several minutes allowing the enemy team to practically spawn camp. Not only was this abuse of a report system, it ruined the entire lobby for multiple players.

I'm sorry but, this is one of the most selfish things I've seen on this site. dj even admitted to doing it and bragged.

Edited by Taddy, 10 August 2014 - 05:48 AM.

#3 XCV

XCV

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:43 AM

The story told is missing a ton of information and that's not surprising. But this is the biggest crime committed on this thread:

Our demo, did not speak aggressively to anyone during the game. There was nothing to indicate a bad attitude to our team nor theirs. This was an unfair rep.

Understand that the moment this lobby was started, the demo started ranting because the medic had died from a roller. The moment this happened, the demo on my team was laughing hysterically along with the other players. Someone pointed out after this happened how arrogant you were and disrespectful to your medic about she died:

jAcFsvh.png

I wasn't too fond of it myself. Whether you were joking or not, it wasn't clear to me. So I repped you for unsportsmanlike behavior. Soon after noticing the report, the demo aggressively asked who reported him, and started labeling:

Sko262D.png

In the same breath that the first rep happened, and the demo asked "who the fuck reported me", more commotion was starting as his inappropriate behavior started to unfold. I continued to rep every time he said something unsportsmanlike in chat. "Show Chat" in the logs clearly show that: http://logs.tf/40639...561198065870354

In regards to further behavior, the team had mixed feelings about the demo's poor attitude. Some found it inappropriate and arrogant, others found it comical that the demo is throwing a fit over a lobby. I found it comical, notice how I didn't say a single word in public chat from the logs. Therefore in team chat I said to "rep him for the lol", in the idea of my portion of the team's comical side. And that's what the other 3 did. 

I don't understand why "goo" did that spam in chat saying "get rekt" repeatedly. That's his issue he needs to deal with. Again, glitter's story missed out this huge chunk of information. I actually spoke to a TF2C moderator prior to this report because I knew this was going to happen. Considering that glitter lied several times in her post shows this story isn't being told the way it really happened. The log shows everything, and nothing was wrong about this situation. The first rep may have been mis-intended because I thought demo was serious, but the demo's reactions and the way he handled it is the biggest problem. Not to mention the fact the demo started complaining on public TF2C chat, and throwing dj's name into it; then afterwards adding me on Steam, which was clearly not for a delightful intent.

PqmgiHi.png

Edited by SimplyM, 10 August 2014 - 07:48 AM.

• dj_ likes this

XCV
UGC / ESEA

#4 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:43 AM

First off the medic is the one submitting this thread and is a close friend of mine. The demo laughing on your team for cabering my medic is completely irrelevant and I don't understand why you're posting unnecessary comments. What you're missing is I was being reported the ENTIRE game by you even when I clearly stopped talking. Can you explain why the report went off after you guys got severely rolled? End of the round.

Can you please explain the chat where you type "rep their demo for the lol"

Or how about this one? "should we report new demo?"

No mod is going to overlook that chat and be fooled by you. I can't even possibly fathom why you would suggest reporting the next demo who didn't even load in yet. You are VERY manipulative. 

The things you've said in your team chat completely make your accusations void. 

If my own team reported me for the way I was acting I would completely understand it and this thread wouldn't exist since they have to deal and play with me, but the reports only came from the opposing team. If my medic had a problem with me or my team couldn't handle playing with me they would have reported me themselves. All I see here is you clearly saying in chat to report me for the laughs and that my report was done after you guys got killed 50 times by me. 

I can't stress that enough, if my report was done by my own team I would accept it and move on, but based on your chat logs and how it was only the enemy team that reported me it seems pretty abusive to me.

I get it I really do. You added Luop so you could manipulate this thread to your advantage without him even seeing the things you've wrote. Have to get that special personal attention since you know you did wrong. Pretty funny how you're friends with the people reporting me for 13 minutes straight, but hey its all for the lols right!

Edited by Taddy, 10 August 2014 - 08:33 AM.

#5 Some_Thing

Some_Thing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationPerth Australia

Steam Profile

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:29 AM

This topic has been locked pending an admin decision.

#6 kKaltUu

kKaltUu

Clown

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

Reading the logs, the demoman was foul mouthing the lot of the match. 

I see no reason to give anyone mentioned in the topic more than a warning. Don't verbally abuse players to kick you.

rejected

• ninjaMooCow and XCV like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected