• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:50 AM

will 'lft

STEAM_0:1:63431850

August 10th, 12:10 AM

http://steamcommunity.com/id/willyTF2

This player has reported and harassed me and my team on and off again for some time now.

He added me, out of the blue, then proceeded to gloat about a Ban on our team for the upcoming season in UGC. He also posts that me and other people on my team lied on the Forum post (see http://forums.tf2cen...8-ban-request/)

I did not add him and my name at the time was changed for a lobby. I don't know why he would gloat or bait me by saying slanderous things and he has harassed me before. The first two pictures are of him adding me, and second of him talking.

I'm sure this will only result in at maximum 1 day or week ban but he won't stop harassing me and my team. He has recently been posting on our leaders Youtube videos and being very sarcastic about it.

Please help.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2ebdfcw.jpg
  • mwfukz.jpg
  • 357rc6a (1).jpg
  • 91gln4.jpg

• obsecrate, Tury, RickJames and 1 other like this

#2 obsecrate

obsecrate

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:51 AM

This has nothing to do with TF2Center? I indeed said something about your ban in UGC, but nothing about TF2Center. This has literally nothing to do with this. So why would I be banned here? Your leader has comments on his page about him calling people faggots (including myself and friends) and other team leaders complaining about him for trash talking. I can post what I want on your channel. What does this have to do with TF2Center, I ask again?

Edit - If I go into a Valve Lobby and talk shit to a random for no apparent reason, will you report me on here, as well?

Edit 2 - We apparently have these personal vendetta's against each other and I'm willing to end it right here if you can drop it as well. This is not grounds for a ban here, as far as I can tell, because nothing happened anywhere near TF2C. 

Edited by obsecrate, 10 August 2014 - 05:53 AM.

#3 BlackMallSanta

BlackMallSanta

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:44 AM

So then in your report on us, with your multiple inclusions of Steam chat, Profile comments, and other Non-Tf2Center related items are therefore in admissible? But that case has already been dealt with so it's no sweat off your back. Harassment is Harassment and the fact you added me to Gloat about it and would prove and further the Fact you will not stop and should be put on hiatus for a while. 

The only reason I posted it on Tf2Center is that I have no interaction with you outside of center and you added me from here. I asked you if you added me to trade and you said no so there's no where else you'd  get my info to start those slanderous acusations

#4 RickJames

RickJames

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:46 AM

Hello, Will first all of this started from you getting turned down for our team try outs. Now in this link witch (http://imgur.com/a/Ew1Nd)
has me putting comments on my co-leaders profile witch has nothing to do with tf2c. Also i'd like to add that you have such a strong thing on your chest of making me and my teams life difficult with non-stop reports over any thing we do. I also like to add that you never had such a strong dislike for me until you discover my race. Also what black was trying to explain the non-stop harassment you keep giving to me and my team like if you know they were are not on good terms why would you take the time out of your day to add one of our team mates to brag and say "we need to stop talking shit its getting old" now can you now reply why you added our 3rd co leader?

Edited by RickJames, 10 August 2014 - 06:52 AM.

#5 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:56 AM

You guys have to STOP. Rick you were banned for rcon kicking someone as well as using slurs which were LOGGED and RECORDED. NOTHING outside of TF2C was used to come to the conclusion of your ban. 

If you guys are being harassed or abused you NEED to have recordings in mumble or logs from TF2C. STOP posting steam chat and youtube comments. 

• obsecrate likes this

#6 BlackMallSanta

BlackMallSanta

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:03 AM

Well if will would grow up and stop either being such a child with his harassment, we wouldn't have this issue. He could have well enough just sent a report, and left it at that. Who else "likes" posts on the Ban request about them. Who goes to such lengths to comment on random things that he Full on knows will get a reaction. You don't just poke people and get nothing.

He even threw mid game just to make more screenshots in the game he took all of his pictures in, thus hampering his teams game.

One other picture that didn't make it into the original Report,  http://i58.tinypic.com/6yd25y.jpg

I don't want him joining my game and throwing just because we rejected him from our team and won't drop some childish grudge.

Side note, he's not going to post in TF2C chats or mumble as he quotes rules out at everyone at in a desperate attempt to make moderator or something.

Edited by BlackMallSanta, 10 August 2014 - 07:05 AM.

• obsecrate likes this

#7 obsecrate

obsecrate

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:08 AM

I actually reported you because you called me a faggot among other things via Mumble chat from a TF2Center lobby.

I had proof that it was on TF2Center. 

This - This was not on TF2Center. At all. I literally googled your name once I saw him on the banlist over at UGC.

This has literally nothing to do with it. I wasn't even on TF2Center with you at the time. 

If you want to report me for YouTube comments, report me to YouTube. If you want to report me for 'harassment' via Steam Message, report me to Steam.

This is not the place, it's not breaking any rules here because nothing happened here.

Edited by obsecrate, 10 August 2014 - 07:10 AM.

#8 RickJames

RickJames

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:25 AM

Will can i ask why u keep adding are team mates? And the non-stop harassment? 

#9 obsecrate

obsecrate

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:27 AM

I added you to ring for our scrim, as krit1k and I both told you.

"Side note, he's not going to post in TF2C chats or mumble as he quotes rules out at everyone at in a desperate attempt to make moderator or something."

I'm not making any attempts to become a mod lol.

Edit - This is extremely dumb on both of our parts and I'm willing to drop it right now, but this isn't grounds for a ban.

Edited by obsecrate, 10 August 2014 - 07:33 AM.

#10 RickJames

RickJames

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:29 AM

So you added Black Mall Santa just to say that he is lying on the tf2 center forms then right?

#11 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:50 AM

Look this is just an example of chat

YgvFNNp.jpg

Chat can be completely fake and moronic. Anyone can fabricate a youtube comment or a steam chat. You guys NEED mumble recordings and chat LOGS from a lobby. Anything else is purely accusations and being salty. You were banned for saying extreme vulgar slurs in a RECORDING as well as kicking someone with rcon in the LOGS. Unless you have a log of him cussing you out or saying he's going to purposely not play so you lose there is NOTHING you can do. Simply create lobbies and ban him from the page if you don't want to play with him. If you guys can't contain yourself from cussing people out and bashing them in mumble create none mumble required lobbies and sit in your own mumble.

You guys are both in the wrong and will probably be banned by a mod if you continue this. Stop trashing the forums without evidence and 3rd party sites. Stop replying back to the OP and defending yourself. Let the thread ride out and get closed since there's NOTHING here. Don't accept invites from strangers and use the block function in steam.

Edited by Taddy, 10 August 2014 - 07:54 AM.

• obsecrate and Tury like this

#12 RickJames

RickJames

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:50 AM

I'm going to stop replying here now i'll let the admins figure out a solution to this childish behavior.

• obsecrate likes this

#13 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:57 AM

Seriously, please follow the proper format when requesting a ban. Use a steam ID, lobby number, date and logs. If it took place in mumble please submit a recording. No one on this site is going to police a player adding people on steam and saying crap in steam chat.

Example I could say Rick is following me on twitch harassing me in my stream chat and posting bad things on my facebook and youtube. There is absolutely no way the moderators on this site can 100% prove that the person on those sites are really you. They only see the chat logs, steam accounts and IP addresses on this site.

Edited by Taddy, 10 August 2014 - 08:02 AM.

• obsecrate and Tury like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pending