• 12 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:11 PM

steamname: repairme lft s14 engi/heavy

steamID64: http://steamcommunit...561198011509041

lobby number 179472

6/08/2014, 12:15

No screenshots, since it happened over mumble and in game voice chat

Basically, this guy is a bit of an asshole. In the 2 lobbies I've played with him (Spread about a month apart, so this can't be blamed on just a bad day) He's been a racist, toxic asshole.

He refused to heal anyone who wasn't in the mumble, and cussed out bad players, for example, "fucking nigger pyro why dont you spycheck you idiot" and continued to call everyone "niggers" "fucking cunt scrubs" etc etc.

I'm not sure if he can get banned for this, but I'm reporting it just in case, I feel tf2center would be a whole lot better without him.

Here's a link to a mediafire download of the most recent game, I can't find the one from a month ago. If you watch the start, you'll notice that he lets the combo members die, and kritz's me instead, simply because they weren't in the mumble.

https://www.mediafir...cyuqf2x8g7u14y3

http://logs.tf/40052...561198003825282

also, a logs post 

#2 The Once and Future King

The Once and Future King

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

He refused to heal anyone who wasn't in the mumble,

Was it a Mumble required lobby?  If so this particular "offense" seems pretty justified.

#3 Roxanne

Roxanne

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

He refused to heal anyone who wasn't in the mumble,

Was it a Mumble required lobby?  If so this particular "offense" seems pretty justified.

If it was mumble required, one can use the !rep feature instead of deciding not to heal.

#4 Marty

Marty

Clown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Steam Profile

• Marty - Offline
    Since: Feb 12 2023 03:36 PM
    3.7 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

While playing medic the way he did wasn't a very gentleman move, it's not a rulebreak either. You could've !rep'ed him.

Since there is no evidence of the discriminary offenses in question, I won't ban him.

#5 Pennyp

Pennyp

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

The extreme language and derogatory terms would indeed result in a ban if you actually had a chat log or recording. As far as purposely not healing his team I could see that violating rules 4.5 Inappropriate behavior wasting time in lobbies.

Things said in chat,

they wont get in mumble

so they wont get healed

but you stupid fucks dont know how to use a computer

THEN DONT FUCKING GET IN A MUMBLE REQUIRED LOBBY YOU DUMB FUCK

It looks like he was reported out of the game regardless, so I don't understand why you brought this to the forums. The system worked as intended. Kind of strange that people sit there recording mumble hoping something bad is said just to get someone banned. 

Edited by Pennyp, 06 August 2014 - 03:00 PM.

#6 kKaltUu

kKaltUu

Clown

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:10 PM

Archiving this.

As we've said before: we can't force players to join mumble on mumble required lobbies yet. Taking the rules to the letter justrepairme can get a ban for failure to participate in play, but I think it's clear to everyone that the in game report functionality exists. 

Rejected

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected