• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:06 AM

| steamname: 1pt.ch
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:62340301
| steamID64: http://steamcommunit...561198084946330
| customURL: http://steamcommunit...rybodyHatesJack
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/...561198084946330

So this guy wouldn't leave the spy spot even though he was heavy and he kept foxy in spectator.
Even though I told him multiple times to change in mumble.

http://logs.tf/35203...561198058631852

Pictures prove that he was heavy and prove that he was in the spy spot.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2014-07-06_00001.jpg
  • 1PT.jpg

Edited by Luop90, 06 July 2014 - 01:50 PM.
Grammar

#2 Marty

Marty

Clown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Steam Profile

• Marty - Offline
    Since: Feb 12 2023 03:36 PM
    3.7 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:41 PM

that was confusing

Foxy's stance on this? you was there

#3 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:49 PM

I'll let Foxy handle this one, but let me fix the grammar.
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#4 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

There are nine players, so someone got reported and the sub system didn't kick them out of the server? The Spy can't switch because the Heavy spot is taken until they both decide to go spectator. Normal conditions I would say the guy on the Spy spot is being an ass, but the sub system failed as it didn't kick which locked in all the classes making it more difficult to just switch. 

Edited by Taddy, 06 July 2014 - 08:38 PM.

#5 Zeus's Anus

Zeus's Anus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

There are nine players, so someone got reported and the sub system didn't kick them out of the server? The Spy can't switch because the Heavy spot is taken until they both decide to go spectator. Normal conditions I would say the guy on the Spy spot is being an ass, but the sub system failed as it didn't kick which locked in all the classes making it more difficult to just switch. 

Actually foxy started playing heavy for a while and you can see in the chat logs he asks the spy to leave but when the heavy gets reported foxy leaves and respects the other player and gives him heavy

#6 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

Actually foxy started playing heavy for a while and you can see in the chat logs he asks the spy to leave but when the heavy gets reported foxy leaves and respects the other player and gives him heavy

Oh, so foxy took the heavy spot while he was assigned to spy then someone else jacked it.

#7 Zeus's Anus

Zeus's Anus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:10 PM

Oh, so foxy took the heavy spot while he was assigned to spy then someone else jacked it.

i can post a demo to see what exactly happend

#8 Foxy

Foxy

former dev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

So the story is:

Spy leaves and gets reported. Heavy switches to spy. I join spy slot, but end up playing heavy. Heavy is reported somehow. Heavy joins, I go spec.

I wasn't particularly fussed about playing since the game was working fine, I stayed in spec so I didn't get reported (which would cause another sub slot / player join / player leave, etc). I'm inclined to leave this as it is too, since the sub system should have kicked the guy that switched in theory. As such, will treat it as a bug and let it go. Thanks for reporting though - if it wasn't me and other players had suffered I'd be more inclined to have words with the player involved.

#9 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:48 AM

I guess this one wasn't marked, so I'll go ahead and do it.

REJECTED

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected