• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

Offender Invader/fgsfdsamo 

Community link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Weiland/

Steam ID STEAM_ 0:0:38344795 

Lobby #147139 (in the chat not server)

Basically, I've had encounters with this player before using extremely offensive terms in chat. I have image captures of him calling me a queer and a faggot on top of several other things. He was kicked from the lobby and joined on an alias account 

WxJkPhU.jpg

V12CgAJ.jpg

wOa8RTe.jpg

He was kicked from the lobby and joined on an alias account called Dellort as you see he took the spot of fgsfdsamo on red demo. 

AS6wUVw.jpg

In the server Dellort changed his name to You some kinda faggot? I have reason to believe this is Invader using an alias account in attempts to play and taunt me further by calling me a faggot once again after the whole ordeal. 

http://logs.tf/34806...561198001229760

http://steamcommunit...561198024194409

YBVKiD5.jpg

To summarize this up better Invader was calling me a queer and a faggot in tf2center chat in our lobby. He was kicked from our lobby and joined on an alias to bypass the kick. Once he joined the game he named himself to You some Kinda Faggot? Making it extremely obvious that it's him. Please check the IP addresses of the two steam accounts used I'm 99% sure they are the exact same. This ban should be taken beyond normal circumstances of chat ban. The amount of things this player went through to grief and bypass bans is ridiculous. 

Past chat with Invader

08:38:10 Invader: Or ur a queer
08:38:13 Invader: either one
08:38:21 Invader: I mean the fuck is this http://scr.hu/1oxv/o027b
08:38:25 Invader: u some kinda faggot?
08:38:30 Invader: lmfao
08:38:39 Invader: epic teen
08:39:43 Invader: left click, right click what a non generic name for a sticky launcher am I right?
08:40:38 Invader: Yea man ur my senpai xD
08:40:43 Invader: I love anime culture

Dellort TF2 Center page http://rc.tf2center....561198024194409

pretty sure same IP address as  http://rc.tf2center....561198036955318

Edited by Taddy, 03 July 2014 - 03:58 PM.

#2 Marty

Marty

Clown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Steam Profile

• Marty - Offline
    Since: Feb 12 2023 03:36 PM
    3.7 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

Rules Broken:

1.1 Offensive names

Names that have potential to cause offense to other players, including but not limited to: general derogatory language, directed derogation, discrimination, sexual language, or are generally disrespectful.

2.1 Offensive Language

Language with the potential to cause offense to other players, including but not limited to: general derogatory language, directed derogation, discrimination, sexual language, or general disrespect towards other players.

4.5 Inappropriate behaviour

Wasting time in lobbies, inappropriate offclassing, being antagonistic to other players.

#3 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

As Marty Said,

"4.5 Inappropriate behaviour

Wasting time in lobbies, inappropriate offclassing, being antagonistic to other players."

Wasting time attempting to kick him for using the name "You some kinda faggot?" the lobby ended up shutting down, because our medic (the lobby leader) had to stop playing to take care of him. I thought kicking him BEFORE the lobby started for dropping terms like "queer" and "faggot" would be a simple solution, but he had to come back on a SECOND account just to taunt me further with the whole "You some kinda faggot?" name. He literally bypassed a lobby ban and made sure I knew it was him just to pretty much give the impression of "haha there's nothing you can do".  Another bad part about this entire situation is that he was playing with four friends in the lobby that defended him and made a huge ruckus in mumble trolling us. 

Edited by Taddy, 03 July 2014 - 06:31 PM.

#4 Foxy

Foxy

former dev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:06 PM

Can confirm delort and invader are from the same IP

"76561198024194409";"Dellort";"64.130.100.118"
"76561198036955318";"Invader";"64.130.100.118"

#5 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:55 PM

I move for this guy to be perm banned. Normally speaking we'd be looking at a few months total but frankly the extent he went to counts as harassment/cyber bulling which I would count under illegal activity. Not mention offensive language including racism, homophobia and use of the derogatory term "autist"

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#6 TERRY CREWS

TERRY CREWS

Crews Control

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:18 AM

As a long time lobby player, I've had several experiences with Invader and his friends, none of them pleasant.  He and his friends are extremely antagonist to other players in chat and in mumble, especially the newer players.  

#7 White Rice

White Rice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:21 AM

Invader and i including some of my friends have not have the friendlyest encounters, hes on my lobby ban list.

#8 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

Sort of as a PSA, the moderators are not ignoring this thread. We are currently discussing this, and coming to a conclusion about what will take place.

Please be patient while we review this :)
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#9 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

I would like to remind users that this is not a discussion forum. Please do not post here unless you have any specific information about the person(s) named in the ban request

• Luop90 likes this
Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#10 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:28 AM

Locked until a full decision has been made by the admin team.

#11 kKaltUu

kKaltUu

Clown

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:37 AM

I'm going to agree with my fellow admins. This however is a special case as you can see. The player has shown to detriment the quality of several lobbies and the site overall.

Verbally abusing players, kicking them via non-supported ways, as well as continued harass on confirmed alternative accounts sadly gives me enough reason to join the moderators consensus in a permanent ban from our services.