#1 Nikno

Nikno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:10 PM

Heya,

I wasn't active for some time, now I noticed that lobbies are sorted from most recent to oldest. I don't really get the intention behind this change, now everybody joins the new lobbies and the older, half full lobbies are stagnating on the bottom of the page.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

#2 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

I'm pretty sure this is always how the forums have been arranged and I'm not sure there's an option to sort it any other way. I'll leave it for a dev to confirm this though.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#3 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:39 AM

The default order of the lobbies is from oldest to most recent. So the oldest lobbies is always on top of the list. If you have a bug with the lobbies order, post here your screenshot.

Attached File  tf2c._sorting.png   230.08KB   0 downloads

#4 Nikno

Nikno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

I'm pretty sure this is always how the forums have been arranged and I'm not sure there's an option to sort it any other way. I'll leave it for a dev to confirm this though.

I'm talking about the lobbies, sorry.

The default order of the lobbies is from oldest to most recent. So the oldest lobbies is always on top of the list. If you have a bug with the lobbies order, post here your screenshot.

attachicon.giftf2c._sorting.png

Yea, I see that it's correct right now. I could swear that it was the other way around. Haven't changed anything. Weird shit. #Close request

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

#5 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

I'll mark it as complete because I like the green tag (and it's kind of appropriate right?).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed