#1 <NUT> Mr. Palmsky

<NUT> Mr. Palmsky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

"Aysentaro"         STEAM_0:1:78211094

Lobby 132850

He kicked as Lobby leader our teams Demo for playing "Demoknight" which was "Trolling" in his eyes. No one in our team requested this nor was it wanted. His team was so far on the losing end of the match when he started kicking players from our team that were in mumble and that were regualarly playing. someone in our team wasnt to happy with it by the looks but he was the only one and not in mumble at the time. he also kicked our sniper after he switched to demoman to fill the whole the first kick left. he also got kicked for the same reason.

Starts around tick 59500

http://www.gamefront...97682/aysen.rar

Tried to get R.E.M in to moderate but he left before

Edited by <NUT> Mr. Palmsky, 16 June 2014 - 10:52 PM.

#2 ryan

ryan

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:53 PM

Yeah, was being a dick in general to people and kicked 1/(2)? people from the lobby which was going pretty evenly and wasn't unfair at all.  Ended up ruining the lobby and the game ended something like 9v6.

#3 Aysentaro

Aysentaro

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:02 PM

first of all i WAS on mumble full time so stop this nonsense!

and can you tell me plz why a sniper switching class to charge n targe + eyelander? guess what for trolling

end.

#4 <NUT> Mr. Palmsky

<NUT> Mr. Palmsky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

First i meant our Demoman was in Mumble. You might as well been in Mumble i dont know. The person afterwards complaining about our demo wasnt in mumble.To the point of charge and eyelander. is it on the whitelist ?

If not it is a legit way of playing isnt it ?

Edited by <NUT> Mr. Palmsky, 16 June 2014 - 11:40 PM.

#5 drunnky

drunnky

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

To be honest, I'm with Palmsky too. This guy should be banned from TF2Center. He thinks he's good and he gets a nerd attitude kicking people from lobbies, trashtalking and such. I got kicked from his lobbies several times.

+1 for ban this guy.

#6 Aysentaro

Aysentaro

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:24 AM

drunkky you filthy liar,i never kicked you from any games, coz i dont even let you join my lobbyz, and i can decide if i want to play with you or not, thx

#7 drunnky

drunnky

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

Wow, are you keeping this trash attitude over and over dude? I got kicked on some of your lobbies, and even on the Setup part because you're upset and getting mad if I am playing pyro against you. Lol.

• xXx360l33tMLGnosk0p3rxXx likes this

#8 xXx360l33tMLGnosk0p3rxXx

xXx360l33tMLGnosk0p3rxXx

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

I agree to you people, aysentaro, this guy deserves to be banned from TF2 center.Not to mention that he has a shitty attitude. +1

--flame, the 1337 nosk0p3r

• drunnky likes this

#9 Aysentaro

Aysentaro

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

im sure i never kicked anyone before

i just learned how to kick today by asked a friend about it

and you will never join my lobbyz again thats for sure!!

#10 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

I can confirm that I tried to intervene but as soon as I joined and asked what the problem was Aysentaro left the mumble and it wasn't a case of him leaving immediately there was at least a second after I asked before he left.

My experience of Aysentaro is that he is rude and obtuse hence I cannot trust myself to be impartial. Hence I am leaving this to another mod (preferably a US/AU mod) so that Aysentaro is not given the impression that his ban decision was prejudiced.

However I'm of the opinion that Aysentaro should be punished purely for his attitude to other players on the forums, in-game and on the website chat.

• drunnky and xXx360l33tMLGnosk0p3rxXx like this
Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#11 Rickety Cricket

Rickety Cricket

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:58 AM

He should be banned, if not only for unjustly banning people, but also for being a bad person to everyone on center in general. Everytime i play with him he either insults people or calls them out on being bad when they're just trying to get better at the game. +1 to ban Aysentaro

#12 Dr.Crax

Dr.Crax

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:42 AM

This topic wouldn't exist, if there wouldn't be any problem with Aysentaro's attitude. It's not a rumour, everyone who played with him - even if only once - knows about his offensive, bad manner. I haven't heard any good words about him yet, rather the opposite. That says all i think.

#13 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:14 AM

I'm going to lock this so it doesn't get out of hand while I'm trying to study. Mods will discuss and make a decision. If you need to get information to the mod team please PM me or R.E.M.