7 replies to this topic

#1 Zorn

Zorn

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:32 PM

http://rc.tf2center....561198001229760

He was telling his to team rep the other team for being so good.  

#2 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:15 PM

http://rc.tf2center....561198001229760

He was telling his to team rep the other team for being so good.  

It wasn't my idea to have players report anyone nor was I the one to initiate in the reporting. I seen a lot of reporting going on and got confused. I thought the group of friends on the opposite team was causing problems.

I never claimed nor did I think that the other team was "too good" as I had the highest damage output by 36% and second highest frags.

If you were randomly getting reported I'm sorry it happened, but it wasn't my idea nor did I tell anyone to do it. I believe my team was upset about the large friend stack; I simply thought they were causing problems. 

I'm completely confused what evidence you have to warrant the accusations. Did you get reported and someone was randomly like, "Yeah I think it was that Tadd guy"?

Edited by Taddy, 11 June 2014 - 06:19 PM.

#3 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

Which lobby number was this, I'm pretty sure I was there.

#4 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

Void, you were there as engineer on the upward. I tried to add Zorn to resolve the issue or get more information out of the report, but he declined and blocked me. I just don't understand why I'm being accused of telling my team to report players when I wasn't the one who initiated. 

Edited by Taddy, 11 June 2014 - 06:47 PM.

#5 Zorn

Zorn

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:16 PM

When I made this topic I was pissed because I was suddenly ejected from the game by my own team trying to report out the other teams spy.  

It was Lobby 128304 and Taddi was one of the people reporting people who did not deserve to be reported, I don't know who else did it.  

#6 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

When I made this topic I was pissed because I was suddenly ejected from the game by my own team trying to report out the other teams spy.  

It was Lobby 128304 and Taddi was one of the people reporting people who did not deserve to be reported, I don't know who else did it.  

Right, well I didn't tell anyone to report players and if you're curious to get the person who initiated in the reports banned investigate the chat logs to find out who started it. Like I said, if I reported someone I thought it was because a group of friends were causing issues since I seen a lot of reports going on. I can tell you're pissed, you blocked me on steam, spammed lobby chat with this forum thread and accused me of "telling my team to report people for being too good". 

If you were kicked because of the bug in the reporting system when reporting ours and theirs I'm sorry.

Edited by Taddy, 11 June 2014 - 07:25 PM.

#7 Zorn

Zorn

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

My apologies, I don't know why I blamed you right off the bat 

Now that I have seen the chat log it was NSGY

I feel dumb, I didn't even know you could check the chat log...

http://logs.tf/31395...561198007038666

#8 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:41 PM

NSGY has been banned from joining lobbies for 5 days for trolling in relation to reporting.