• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Angry rock

Angry rock

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

Hello, I have played more than 160 lobbies and so far I've seen that 80% of them have a problem that is stacking. usually it goes like this:

1 player that has, let's say 5000h joins team red and the one with 600h joins blu, next person with 2000h sees this and immediately joins red and it goes on until the lobby is filled. And at the end blu ofcourse loses.

Even i must admit that i do that. Since i know there were rumors that tf2center will have a anti-stacking method based of of ranks (which i think would be hard to implement) how about you just disable the hours, it won't stop it completly but it won't be as common.

#2 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

Well removing the ability to see time makes a couple inconsistencies with the rest of the web-site, such as hour requirement.

However, there is a point to be made that it induces stacking. Then again, so will lobby number.

#3 Angry rock

Angry rock

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:14 PM

I have already suggested this but the suggestion didn't even appear for some reason, anyway

90% of the lobby's that i played are completely stacked, almost every lobby has on one team people with 200-1000h and on the other from 1000 - 4000h. This is my biggest complaint with tf2center, you advertised before it was released that there won't be stacked lobby's anymore and now all i see is stacks, twice as many as there were on tf2lobby.

So i think that you should just remove the hours played so noone can see them and say "there's a guy with 4000h on red so I'm joining red" or atleast give the leader of the lobby a ability to remove them. I know you had something planned to stop stacking (or maybe you still do) but I still think that it wouldn't be that bad to implement that in the meantime.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Edited by TheMattgician, 28 June 2014 - 02:30 PM.
Merged Threads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined