#1 Feel the burn

Feel the burn

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

When you report "our medic" for instance in the second round it reports their medic instead. It happens in a lot of lobbies potentially all of them I'm not sure.

I tried to record a demo but it didn't work for some reason, the demo file is broken. Good thing I made screenshots as a backup.

2014_06_07_00001.jpg

2014_06_07_00002.jpg

#2 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:03 PM

Additionally, the old blu/red doesn't work (which may more may not be done on purpose).

#3 <basically deleted>

<basically deleted>

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

I've been replaced by a sub because of this. :mellow:

#4 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:00 AM

Ironic, since this was supposed to fix the confusion caused by the team change on attack/defend maps.

Edited by Luop90, 08 June 2014 - 03:01 AM.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#5 naknak

naknak

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:18 AM

here's a log (badwater) that shows the problem: http://logs.tf/stati..._308691.log.zip

• Feel the burn likes this

#6 Eric

Eric

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:53 PM

I also got reported just now even though I didnt leave. The team was trying to report their Pyro and I got kicked and replaced. 

Can you please fix this ?

#7 The Once and Future King

The Once and Future King

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:32 PM

There were a lot of confused people on many of the lobbies I played this past weekend because of this issue.  Most of them weren't not smart enough to figure out the old system, there was little to no explanation on the new one so when it was implemented the only way you new !rep red player needed to be !rep our player was a small bit of text in chat, and who the hell reads chat while playing in a competitive setting?  Add on to that the fact that to report someone on my team after we change colors I now have to do !rep their player instead of !rep our player and almost nobody knows who to rep.  As it stands, with this bug in the !repping, the old system was far better than this one.

Edited by The Once and Future King, 09 June 2014 - 10:33 PM.

#8 Eric

Eric

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:02 AM

There were a lot of confused people on many of the lobbies I played this past weekend because of this issue.  Most of them weren't not smart enough to figure out the old system, there was little to no explanation on the new one so when it was implemented the only way you new !rep red player needed to be !rep our player was a small bit of text in chat, and who the hell reads chat while playing in a competitive setting?  Add on to that the fact that to report someone on my team after we change colors I now have to do !rep their player instead of !rep our player and almost nobody knows who to rep.  As it stands, with this bug in the !repping, the old system was far better than this one.

^ This. Please do something about this. If youre gonna display the reliability, have it be accurate and actually work please.

#9 fIRE

fIRE

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

yah pl0x give back the old report system as the new one is making more confusion than it makes things clearer.

or fix the new one and actually post something like a msg. window when you changed it so everybody knows that the old things wont work anymore.

#10 cyrus

cyrus

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:53 PM

pls fix this its causing alot of trouble !

#11 Foxy

Foxy

former dev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:07 PM

The bug itself is fixed - our and their should do the right things now.

Adding a message window about changes is something I'll look into separately.

• Feel the burn likes this

#12 Feel the burn

Feel the burn

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

Cheers.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed