#1 ZakMcRofl

ZakMcRofl

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:03 AM

The "new" reporting system has some of the old bugs and makes one even worse:

1) If you report somebody who is already reported, the system gives you no feedback (or does not react to the command). This can be bad because it behaves the same as it would with a typo.

2) Happened today: Scenario: you are in a lobby as pyro but heavy is not coming. So you click on Heavy Sub slot on the main page to swap to Heavy.

Expected behaviour: Your Pyro slot get reported OR you have to report your pyro slot manually

Actual behaviour: TF2C claims on the lobby page that a sub was requested BUT it does not show on the main page. This was the case with the old system too. BUT we used to be able to manually report the missing slot and get a replacement this way. The way it is now, the other team hat to play the entire lobby without a pyro (http://logs.tf/300329)

I think ideal behaviour would be requesting the pyro sub immediately.

Other than that I think the "theirs/our" is a great idea to fix the confusion for many people. One question though: if you for whatever reason switched to the "enemy" team during the game, will "their/our" reference your old team or your new/current team?

Edited by TheMattgician, 02 June 2014 - 08:18 AM.
Edited title for clarity

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:54 AM

Zak,

I don't think this is an issue any more.  Please respond if so, and give current thoughts on it.

#3 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:34 PM

Setting to decline.  Not an issue any more.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined