Tim

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:16 AM

Steam Name: they call me "danger"
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/_mulch/

So I was in a highlander lobby and I was playing as Engineer, which is my Highlander main. I'm not sure if the lobby was mumble required, but I was in mumble communicating with my team.

So when I normally play Engineer, I have in my Engineer config a script that builds all my buildings with certain keys. Before I got on TF2, I used a crosshair switcher program which lets you create custom crosshairs for different weapons and adds the crosshair commands into the different class config files. When I updated all my class configs with the new crosshairs, it deleted the commands I had to build the different buildings, which I forgot about and should have updated before relaunching TF2 and playing lobbies.

So I'm playing in the lobby and I press N (My build teleporter exits key) and my game instantly crashes to desktop. Before I used my Engineer config, all the N key did was open my backpack and now for some reason, it crashed my game. I try to tell my team that I am coming back and then I click on the reconnect button. Before I reconnected, the team reported me because they thought I was leaving. I finished the entire game and when I came back, it said I was banned from lobbies.

I don't know if this is because I was reported too many times or what happened. I'm wishing to get unbanned so I can go back to playing lobbies again, thanks for taking your time to read this and thank you for creating TF2Center!

#2 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 23 July 2016 - 02:03 PM

Your ban has expired. We have only just implemented cooldowns for casual lobbies so bear with us.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned