• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vortex

Vortex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

Alright, this guy is probably the most cancerous tf2center player I've encountered - which means a lot. Out of about 400 centers played, he has a 74% reliability. This of course isn't counting whenever he actively tries to shoot his team in the foot by clowning around with unlocks, afk'ing, or just running around aimlessly in general. If there were a way to incorporate that into reliability, it would be closer to 10% (less?)

Now walmart plays almost exclusively demo in centers. That being said, he plays almost exclusively sticky jumper. If you look through his logs you'll be hard pressed to find a game where he does any decent amount of damage, a big reason for this being he just dicks around with sticky jumper constantly. It's come to the point where if walmart joins a tf2center on my team, I remove myself from that center. It's not worth playing.

Sorry I don't have an extensive file on the guy so I can't showcase STV's from the hundreds of games he's ruined, but I can give a short summary of the log/demo I linked. Walmart was playing medic fulltime for my team in a 6v6 badlands game. This turned out to be fine, we were up 4-0 pretty quickly when all of the sudden Walmart decides to throw. He would spend a lot of time being afk, only to resume playing at random intervals where he would run around not healing anyone and run into the opposing team by himself. The rest of the game goes by like this and we lose 4-5. 

I can't think of this as bad luck, something to this extent happens whenever I play with the guy.

Edited by Vortex, 23 May 2014 - 09:54 PM.

#2 nonis

nonis

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:30 PM

I haven't really played much with walmart, but I can confirm that in that lobby, he started walking around randomly not healing people, then went afk for the remainder of the lobby.

#3 withadancenumber

withadancenumber

Former Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:20 AM

Will agree that he is consistently a disruptive player.

Contact me via PM or twitter @DanceNumbah.
If I was helpful to you please click the "Like" button on my post!

#4 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

I'll talk to him. He'll get a one day ban for inappropriate idling.

#5 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:58 PM

8Z7PY.png