10 replies to this topic

#1 Gaim

Gaim

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:38 PM

2014-05-23_00001.jpg 2014-05-23_00002.jpg 2014-05-23_00003.jpg

User has been known to troll other lobbies, from personal experience and reading previous forum posts (Such as http://forums.tf2cen...c/143-loveclop/ ), and has randomly left many lobbies and has built a reputation for this. In this match in particular he ran all the way back to first spawn when we were pushing last, he went AFK and then left shortly after, causing us to lose.

#2 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

Please follow the guidelines when making a ban request: http://forums.tf2cen...-request-a-ban/

Anyway, I'll talk to him.

#3 FromZero2Hero

FromZero2Hero

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:45 PM

Please just ban this guy already. Either he's trolling or either he just being a complete idiot and messing up the game. Building retarded teleporters next to the cliff, being afk the entire game, rage-quiting a lot, ...

I just joined a lobby as sub spy. Loveclop took my spot and refused to go back to his own class (engineer).

People like him just mess up the lobbies, and he's doing it every single time. Nobody likes him and nobody will miss him.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2014-05-23_00001.jpg
  • Naamloos.png

• loop likes this

#4 TheCompleteMelon

TheCompleteMelon

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:54 PM

I was the person named "Chris" in the lobby that Gaim posted about where LoveClop went Engineer and did what was said in the original post. This, as has also been shown by FromZero2Hero is a massive problem. From my experience playing in lobbies with LoveClop, there are three different stages to his fuckery.

1. He joins a lobby, picks a class and doesn't ready up.

2. He joins a lobby, picks a class and either doesn't join the server or takes forever to get in.

3. He joins a lobby, picks a class, joins the server and then trolls with stupid teleporter spots and/or randomly ragequits the game halfway through for no apparent reason.

Bottom line is, people seem to think of him as the "Number one lobbyist" purely based on his 9000+ hours on TF2. But the fact is, that he has now committed 3 reported incidents of ruining matches and he really should be banned in my honest opinion. Once his fanclub of morons cry and piss out rainbows for a few days things will be much better in the future.

#5 bobmus

bobmus

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:46 AM

This is literally a report of a user having to leave a lobby? Real life happens, this isn't trolling in my book.

#6 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:22 PM

There is an order to punishment and how to punish bad behavoir:

1. Smaller issues - game play issues - don't like this guy ------>  !rep and vote

2. Breaking rules ----> ban thread, eventual threat of ban

I wonder why !rep isn't working for this guy?

176 ragequits seems pretty high, but this player has played 1441 lobbies.  Impressive.

loveclop.png

#7 TheCompleteMelon

TheCompleteMelon

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:04 PM

bobmus it's not just a report of someone having to leave a lobby? No one would run all the way back to first spawn and go AFK for like 5 minutes before suddenly leaving unless they were trying to fuck everyone over. The picture of LoveClop outside the first spawn clearly shows on the bottom of the screen that the cart was being pushed towards last. And the forum post linked to in Gaim's original post shows him screwing his team over on an Upward lobby as well. If anyone else had done this they'd have gotten a slap on the wrist at the very least.

#8 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:23 PM

bobmus it's not just a report of someone having to leave a lobby? No one would run all the way back to first spawn and go AFK for like 5 minutes before suddenly leaving unless they were trying to fuck everyone over. The picture of LoveClop outside the first spawn clearly shows on the bottom of the screen that the cart was being pushed towards last. And the forum post linked to in Gaim's original post shows him screwing his team over on an Upward lobby as well. If anyone else had done this they'd have gotten a slap on the wrist at the very least.

Melon,

Did your team try to !rep?

#9 TheCompleteMelon

TheCompleteMelon

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:28 PM

Pretty sure they did, but Engie is not the easiest class to get subs for.

• Kelpady likes this

#10 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:38 PM

Going to reject for now, this isn't too strong of a case.

Consider loveclop on the radar.

#11 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:04 PM

More complaints have come in (directly to admins). Due to the disproportionate amount of complaints, 3 day Login Ban.

• Computer likes this