#1 Kavi

Kavi

• Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:32 AM

Steam Name: Kavi
Steam ID: [STEAM_0:1:40558835]

Requesting unban again after rejection yesterday.

I have been known to medic troll in the past, however a glance at the STV would prove blatantly I was at least trying in this game. I stopped trolling and have actually started to try and learn comp better, and being banned and having my appeal casually rejected with an ominous message implying the next offence would be a permaban is unfair. I was not trolling in this game. I have not trolled since my last ban. Look at the STV and see.

#2 Jaros

Jaros

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Location0xDEADBEEF

Steam Profile

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:51 AM

Could you provide the STV, please? (In case you would like it to be reviewed)

I cannot find it as it was NA server and I do not have access to that reservation on http://na.serveme.tf/,

but as you have played there you could be able to retrieve it.

However, I don't think it will matter much anyway since you have been reported to also be rude to others in mumble.

After all, why don't you read some guides/get some advice before playing medic, especially in HL? It could have prevented such reports... People expect you to do something very specific as medic, and when you don't do that, they tend to get angry.

chieÆ’ : omg brony bitch reported

#3 Kavi

Kavi

• Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:54 PM

I believe this is the STV http://na.serveme.tf...14-20160513.zip

I know how to play Medic to a degree, as much as one can learn from guides alone, but experience is necessary too. If you care to look at my previous appeal, I admitted to my Mumble rudeness and justified it as a response to people accusing me of trolling

#4 Jaros

Jaros

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Location0xDEADBEEF

Steam Profile

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:28 PM

Okay, let's say that you were trying, at least. But that is not an excuse to be rude to others, especially when you are in a mumble required lobby. And on top of that, especially if you don't have much experience.

I have decided to cut one day off of your ban, as you seem to be aware of your mistakes.

And I do not want to see you again behave like this or troll around.

I hope you will use these days to maybe thinking about your attitude and/or playstyle, so you won't come to such situation again.

• Showerfairy likes this
chieÆ’ : omg brony bitch reported

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected