Region: NA

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: * AdBlock* Adblock Plus
Connection type: * Router

Bug type: Lobby creation
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: --

Back again

Still getting a no server response error when making a server using my custom server, i have gotten no help from any staff members or anyone, not sure why. I'm making sure i have the server up and running.

I'd appreciate a response and not a "declined" tag with no explanation.

The server works fine on other pug sites and i do not have an issue there.

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:51 PM

What do you expect us to do?

#3 Mitchle

Mitchle

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:25 PM

What do you expect us to do?

Well this is the bug reports forums, so id assume try to help

#4 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:23 PM

We can't really do anything because you aren't giving us anything to work with.

Maybe check the logs of what TF2Center is executing on the server to see if there are any issues and problems. Since it's a custom server, you have to check all plugins, configs to make sure it is suitable to play TF2Center with.

As a side note, bug report forum is supposed to be for bugs regarding to TF2Center, if you have a problem with only your server, it wouldn't fall under this category in the first place. Although I'm happy to help you out.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

#5 Mitchle

Mitchle

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:36 PM

We can't really do anything because you aren't giving us anything to work with.

Maybe check the logs of what TF2Center is executing on the server to see if there are any issues and problems. Since it's a custom server, you have to check all plugins, configs to make sure it is suitable to play TF2Center with.

As a side note, bug report forum is supposed to be for bugs regarding to TF2Center, if you have a problem with only your server, it wouldn't fall under this category in the first place. Although I'm happy to help you out.

Its not a problem with my sever, as it works on other pugging sites.  I stated this in a different post which got no response.

I really don't enjoy the smart-ass comments im getting from my bug reports.  It's pretty frustrating that this is the attitude im getting from staff members.  If you want me to, i can easily take the replies im getting and show people the negativity and bad-vibes im getting from certain staff members and move to other pugging sites.  

Edited by Mitchle, 03 May 2016 - 11:36 PM.

#6 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:43 PM

I'm going to disregard what you think, let's just focus on fixing the problem. Cool?

Again, with this post, you haven't given me anything to work with to solve this issue.

I can see: LOBBY CREATE VALIDATION ERROR; no server response: connect timed out

Maybe send me console logs for the server when TF2Center is being used to create a lobby. Do you have any plugins installed your server? Are configs installed and up to date?

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

#7 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:44 AM

I really don't enjoy the smart-ass comments im getting from my bug reports.  It's pretty frustrating that this is the attitude im getting from staff members.   

It's really frustrating you're not providing as with anything, assume everything is OK on your end and finally complain about TF2C staff attitude.

I'm currently in the best mood ever, so go fuck yourself! (otherwise I would have perma banned you for attitude)

• nrd. likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined